Jump to content Jump to content

New PS4 ultimate control setup help

LOC111

Just bought GRID ultimate for PS4, playing GTS I normally use the DS4 with tilt for steering, can you not on GRID?

If not what are the best settings for DS4 please, not a very good player really so any help is good!

Also in races what is best for tuning or just leave at default? How do you know what to pick etc?

Thanks

just start with default setting and be patient. after ten races you should feel good

also you can test this setting but I recommend start with default because it's ok for learning phaze

@CMTGK GRiD or Dirt 2.0 supporting tilt driving with DualShock4?

40 minutes ago, minetti said:

just start with default setting and be patient. after ten races you should feel good

also you can test this setting but I recommend start with default because it's ok for learning phaze

@CMTGK GRiD or Dirt 2.0 supporting tilt driving with DualShock4?

Thanks I’ll try those, no tilt by the looks of it though

21 hours ago, LOC111 said:

Thanks I’ll try those

I recommend that you learn to control the car on the default ones because they are quite sensibly selected 🙂 it's time to experiment when you drive around a bit and start winning the competition. for me, these settings from Braga are nice tune up. just use sensivity option around 85-88/5-2 and deadzones at 5.

Here are another interesting tutorials 🙂 especially with tip Springs/Dampers/Antirolls set to max Firm 🤠

The second tip is about the ABS/Traction/Stabilty with all set to 3 for play more fun if you feel experienced user or all set to 4 if you are looking for more Race Driver Grid feeling (or play on default 5) 🙂

Archived