Sign in to follow this  

Logitech G29 unusual mistake

539/5000

Good morning, dear, I have an unusual error with my G29, it turns out that the games, the LGS and LG HUD mistook the pedals, the clutch is accelerator, the brake is clutch and accelerator is brake, it had never happened to me.
another unusual error that the FFB is no longer as before, much softer and in the details of the road, as "piano" the FFB does not respond. I tried everything, reinstall, change usb, change mdoo ps3 ps4, I don't know what to do anymore.
If someone else happened to him or if someone knows how to solve it, it would be good to comment.
Regards.

On 8/23/2020 at 3:01 PM, F1Ale said:
539/5000
74/5000

SOLVED IT BY UNINSTALLING THE F1 2020, I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS THE PROBLEMS.
REGARDS

Good morning, dear, I have an unusual error with my G29, it turns out that the games, the LGS and LG HUD mistook the pedals, the clutch is accelerator, the brake is clutch and accelerator is brake, it had never happened to me.
another unusual error that the FFB is no longer as before, much softer and in the details of the road, as "piano" the FFB does not respond. I tried everything, reinstall, change usb, change mdoo ps3 ps4, I don't know what to do anymore.
If someone else happened to him or if someone knows how to solve it, it would be good to comment.
Regards.