Jump to content Jump to content

FPS Issues (PC)

There is a massive bug in this game on PC where the frame rate drops from a comfortable 60 to 6 or 7 almost at random it makes the game unplayable and needs to be fixed. This is an issue that has happened on all graphics presets. I am running a Radeon R9 270x 8gb RAM and a 3.5ghz six core processor. reading the steam forums this is not just an issue affecting me but also many others. thank you for reading this hope it gets fixed soon

I had the exact same problem and have the same GPU. fixed it by updating the GPU with the new BETA driver 15.7. i have not had this frame rate drop issues since updating it. 

http://support.amd.com/en-us/download

Hope this fixes it
I've had similar problem with Radeon R7 265, contacted Codemasters they recommended latest AMD drivers, Installed official 15.7 drivers and the fps are back getting 40 - 50fps now with everything nearly on maximum settings. I've managed to have a few laps but seems to feel laggy or games running at 20fps but in fraps reporting 50fps In benchmark it runs quite smooth but don't feel it when playing game its like its stuttering jerking not smooth at all. Tried Vsync on and off still same

Archived