Jump to content

1.08 patch

Recommended Posts

 

just dropped on steam but here's the notes.
 

Xbox One wheels controls will no longer control the car and camera at the same time.

In Driver Career players with driver moves set to off can now move teams.

In My Team Career the vehicle performance index will correctly update when unprotected upgrades are lost due to a regulation change.

Nvidia DLSS anti aliasing is now available on graphics cards that support it.

Azerbaijan pit building now has correct collision.

Venom Hurricane wheel is now supported on PS4.

Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.

F1 Championship winner garage celebration will now correctly play.

Championship points are now shown in Classic era.

Fixed a crash in Splitscreen when P1 retires from OSQ.

Multi Function Display how shows New or Used for tyre compounds.

Custom race strategies will no longer under fuel the car in wet weather.

Some sponsor bonuses will no longer incorrectly be awarded for multiple practice or qualifying sessions in addition to the race.

Results of previous seasons which are shorter than your current season will now be displayed correctly.

Fuel Assist will no longer force the player to use Rich mix in the race Strategy Practice Programme.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mostly bug fixes then, but this is interesting

4 minutes ago, TheCroc84 said:

Team HQ interviews will now trigger in the second season and beyond.

I didn't realise this went beyond the opening sequence. Anyone seen these at all?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, KNT2011 said:

Mostly bug fixes then, but this is interesting

I didn't realise this went beyond the opening sequence. Anyone seen these at all?

I've seen a mid season one before but nothing past that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Seriously that the disappearance of the Safety Car was not treated?  It is proof of Codemasters' disregard for its consumers.  Unfortunate!

  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Introducing DLSS but not ray tracing seems a bit odd. Not sure it's necessary with the current game performance?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, caiocrq said:

Seriously that the disappearance of the Safety Car was not treated?  It is proof of Codemasters' disregard for its consumers.  Unfortunate!

If a patch wasn't released until all errors had been fixed then we'd all be waiting a very long time...

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, caiocrq said:

Seriously that the disappearance of the Safety Car was not treated?  It is proof of Codemasters' disregard for its consumers.  Unfortunate!

or its simply an indication that the issue hasn't been resolved by the time the next patch was due to be released. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using the McLaren in the picture attached to the patch but not updating the livery is just cruel.

  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Se um patch não fosse lançado até que todos os erros fossem corrigidos, então estaríamos todos esperando muito tempo ...

The Safety Car fix seems to me to be more important than most of the fixes in the list for this patch.  Don't be conniving with a serious game error, please!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, caiocrq said:

The Safety Car fix seems to me to be more important than most of the fixes in the list for this patch.  Don't be conniving with a serious game error, please!

I'm afraid you didn't understand my post. I said nothing about importance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, caiocrq said:

The Safety Car fix seems to me to be more important than most of the fixes in the list for this patch.  Don't be conniving with a serious game error, please!

tbh i wait for them to fix not waving in formation lap or under vsc or sc, and i reckon they will fix the not showing sc and not waving in the same patch so yea 

Edited by ZtwoA
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Receio que você não entendeu minha postagem. Eu não disse nada sobre importância.

Your comment sounded as much as it does the correction of the Safety Car, which for me, is the number 1 priority at the moment.  I apologize if I got it wrong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, SASColfer said:

Using the McLaren in the picture attached to the patch but not updating the livery is just cruel.

Agree, that probably wasn't their finest hour.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see now in the Facilities menu the various different levels for what each item is on in a particular facility has gone, there used to be 3 bars as you upgrade the department it shouwed which level you were on, now this has been removed in 1.08?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, hardbaked said:

I see now in the Facilities menu the various different levels for what each item is on in a particular facility has gone, there used to be 3 bars as you upgrade the department it shouwed which level you were on, now this has been removed in 1.08?

Im sure i saw the 3 bars there last night when i played. Maybe if it was fully upgraded it was one bar - that might make sense

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dshepsman said:

Im sure i saw the 3 bars there last night when i played. Maybe if it was fully upgraded it was one bar - that might make sense

There are no bars at all now even those departments which are fully upgraded show no bar. The first Facility has bars but the rest dont.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, hardbaked said:

I see now in the Facilities menu the various different levels for what each item is on in a particular facility has gone, there used to be 3 bars as you upgrade the department it shouwed which level you were on, now this has been removed in 1.08?

This is an odd visual bug that came in with 1.07 and was identified I think last week. I haven't had the chance to test it yet but if it's still there looks like unfortunately the fix didn't came in in time to be bundled in the 1.08.

The bars are still displayed correctly on that overview screen with all departments though.

Oddly, the Aero department wasn't affected.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, marioho said:

This is an odd visual bug that came in with 1.07 and was identified I think last week. I haven't had the chance to test it yet but if it's still there looks like unfortunately the fix didn't came in in time to be bundled in the 1.08.

The bars are still displayed correctly on that overview screen with all departments though.

Oddly, the Aero department wasn't affected.

I was just about to say the same thing. Just checked and aero is fine. The other depts have no bars... 

so I was only going slightly mad...

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×