Jump to content Jump to content

Collisions off option please?

stoaty77

Love playing grid online with my friends. Used to love the “collisions off/on” option on grid on ps3 as this enabled us to just race without getting rammed off the track on purpose! I know many fellow races are constantly annoyed at being trolled and races good laps ruined by collisions. Hope we can get support to try and include this option in an update.. like the old days. Sometimes feel don’t even feel like racing and playing the game in fear of it being ruined by trolls and silly gamers. Me and my friends online just want to race! Cheers 

On 8/24/2020 at 7:42 AM, stoaty77 said:

Love playing grid online with my friends. Used to love the “collisions off/on” option on grid on ps3 as this enabled us to just race without getting rammed off the track on purpose! I know many fellow races are constantly annoyed at being trolled and races good laps ruined by collisions. Hope we can get support to try and include this option in an update.. like the old days. Sometimes feel don’t even feel like racing and playing the game in fear of it being ruined by trolls and silly gamers. Me and my friends online just want to race! Cheers 

I totally agree.

not bad idea but split-screen is more important update and technically there is a ready mechanism that Dirt 5 and F1 2020 show us, which is enough to transplant. why are they holding their decision? for me it is completely incomprehensible because GRiD / DiRT 5 / F1 are like three washing powders and the customer wants to buy anything. so if there are three of your products on the powders shop, you have three times the chance as long as they are all suitable for his washing machine and he has a split requirement 😉

Archived