Sign in to follow this  

Fanatec / Drivehub

Hi all,

I need your expertise if possible, I'm looking at getting some Fanatec elite LC pedals to use with my Logitech wheel/base, now I understand that this is only possible if I get something called a drivehub (£90) is that right?

I will eventually get the full Fanatec setup, but at the moment I need to probably save a little more before I do, as the F1 wheels for Xbox are either a fortune or not compatible.  That then made me think, if I have a drivehub so I can use the fanatec pedals with my Logitech wheel (as mentioned above) can I also then use this drivehub to get any wheel/base I want as well?

I really want this wheel, as it's nice and affordable, but seems to be ps4 or pc only?!  However I thought, if I have the drivehub does this then mean I can get this wheel/base for my xbox one?

https://fanatec.com/eu-en/steering-wheels/clubsport-steering-wheel-f1-esports

F1.jpg

I am also thinking about this, did you ever take the plunge? I'm after the load cell pedals but can't afford the rest of the setup yet... I wonder how you would adjust the brake force without a fanatec wheel

I have got the dive hub since more than one year, I use it with Thrustmaster T300 RS wheel and Fanatec csl elite load cells pedals and it works perfectly 

On 1/4/2021 at 9:22 PM, Rango said:

I am also thinking about this, did you ever take the plunge? I'm after the load cell pedals but can't afford the rest of the setup yet... I wonder how you would adjust the brake force without a fanatec wheel

I recently purchased the LC Pedal @Rango. Allows for very little travel on the brakes. Seems to work pretty well though as you can change the sensitivity. Currently waiting on the Clubsport Formula V2 to arrive.

On 1/5/2021 at 8:54 PM, alp776 said:

I have got the dive hub since more than one year, I use it with Thrustmaster T300 RS wheel and Fanatec csl elite load cells pedals and it works perfectly 

How do you adjust the brake force? 

You do it by PC plug usb of the brakes in computer using Fanatec application