Jump to content Jump to content

Ferrari 458 spider understeer

Firo50

F1 2020 is my first game using the wheel, and I am facing so much understeer. I turn my wheel fully and it won’t make it round most corners unless I park the car. Does anyone know the settings for the 456 spider? Thankssss

1 minute ago, Firo50 said:

but how does it actually change things? mines on like 300

It affects the maximum amount you can rotate your wheel. You should be able to turn it one half rotation in each direction (180°) making a total of 360°. This should then mean that the position of your own wheel will match the position of the wheel on the screen.

Just now, Ultra3142 said:

It affects the maximum amount you can rotate your wheel. You should be able to turn it one half rotation in each direction (180°) making a total of 360°. This should then mean that the position of your own wheel will match the position of the wheel on the screen.

i don’t think the 458 changes? It’s only cheap, but i’ll try

13 minutes ago, Firo50 said:

i don’t think the 458 changes? It’s only cheap, but i’ll try

Ah, sorry, I think you're right. A quick Google suggests a maximum of 240° rotation actually, and without force-feedback it won't be possible to limit this with a software setting. 

If 240° is the maximum rotation of your wheel then I think this is what you should set in game. I think this will help with your understeer problem but I've not used a wheel like yours to be sure. Give it a try...

Just now, Ultra3142 said:

Ah, sorry, I think you're right. A quick Google suggests a maximum of 240° rotation actually, and without force-feedback it won't be possible to limit this with a software setting. 

If 240° is the maximum rotation of your wheel then I think this is what you should set in game. I think this will help with your problem but I've not used a wheel like yours to be sure. Give it a try...

ah okay i will do, thanks for your help!! 

Archived