Saving Content  - 4 / 4 / 5
    Cerealkillerz - 7.4 / 7.9 / 10.0
    TheSixthAxis - 7 / 6 / 10
    Sports Gamers Online - 7.75 / 6 / 10.0
    Screenrant - 4 / 3 / 5
    PPE - 7 / 6 / 10
    Gram - 8 / 7 / 10

Edited by minetti

we'll see what that looks like by the end of the year, add "user" reviews from metacritic to even out the scores.

This should get interesting.

Posted (edited)

well, someone wrote on the toilet doors - let's eat this brown, millions of flies can't be wrong 😉

wholesale ratings are not reliable reviews in my opinion, they are rather useful for marketing and sale. I prefer to rely on reviewers I know and I must admit they are critical

https://www.ign.com/articles/2019/10/08/grid-review-5

https://www.ign.com/articles/project-cars-3-review

there are many indications that the game doesn't deserve the new title so people felt ripped off

it's a bit strange to shift the target to the casual client if you have such a large community supporting this series. I personally think that simplifying the driving model is not so bad in the context of opening up to sunday players, if at the same time it does not cut off the more advanced players and sim fans. judging by what I am reading, the changes have gone too far here or unfortunately in one direction 😕

also both games draw heavily from their predecessors but the GRiD is at least more redesigned game and people are joking today that comparing with the new PCARS3, the GRiD remake looks really nice 🙂 

Edited by minetti

those reviews sound pretty accurate, would like a copy of the game but don't have the $$ for it.

Still have lots of racing games to play & finish. 

Project CARS 3 is much clearer than others. The game still has that suite of laser-scanned tracks, cars and an expansive career mode, but it’s also very clear in being an accessible game, first and foremost. ChatRandom

19 hours ago, Ethna said:

Project CARS 3 is much clearer than others. The game still has that suite of laser-scanned tracks, cars and an expansive career mode, but it’s also very clear in being an accessible game, first and foremost. ChatRandom

NO thx to some crazy links dude !