Sign in to follow this  

GRID Autosport - The Track List

When we first announced GRID Autosport we confirmed that it would be home to 22 locations with a combined route list that totals over 100. Of these 22 locations the vast majority would be circuits, including the likes of Hockenheim, Sepang, Jarama and Yas Marina.

Today we’re really excited to be confirming the full track list for you all. We’ve got some old friends making an appearance alongside a couple of fresh faces that we think will offer some great racing action, but enough talk, here’s the full list.

The list looks good. I think it is a really good decision to include more actual race circuits. This is what was missing from GRID 2 and what made the ToCA games so enjoyable for me. And the tracks look great too, with some great locations. Thumbs up from me! \:D/

In before the flood of "Where is [insert track name here], OMG Codies you suk, this game is horibul" etc. etc. etc.

I like the track list, lots of variety and lots of real circuits which I think is good for a racing game. Being able to run reverse layouts of some tracks is quite unique well done on that. 

Yep, looking forward to this game.

Which tracks are fictional?

The Canadian circuit (Mont Tremblant) looks shaped to have some awesome races.  I hope it's the revelation for GAS that Algarve was to Grid2.  :D

Shame that the Circuit de la Sarthe didn't make it to the game, but look forward to racing round Brands and Mount Panorama. 

The list looks good. I think it is a really good decision to include more actual race circuits. This is what was missing from GRID 2 and what made the ToCA games so enjoyable for me. And the tracks look great too, with some great locations. Thumbs up from me! \:D/
in agreemenrt with you there this game is definitely looking better and better all the time