DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Dirt vs dirt rally 2.0 FFB

Hi CM, 

Could you guys please release a patch for consoles and pc with the same code for ffb as in DR1. 

I got both games on ps4 pro with a g29 and shifter. 

Playing dirt scares me and I can feel what a beast i'm driving on gravel, in a forest, at 160 km/h. Struggling to keep it on the road. 

Playing dirt 2.0..it's like driving down to the supermarket in a stationwagon. 

Please don’t abandone all of us that screams for more ffb. Sure Dirt 5 is around the corner and all focus is on that.. but come on, I've seen threads a year old from loyal fans asking for a ffb fix. It's still one hand driving while fiddling with the radio. Nothing like DR1. 

I been playing around with the settings, jumping back and forth between DR1 and DR2 and it’s night and day. 

I tried setting everything to max and DR1 are scary while DR2 are just.. "i think i felt that.. Or?.. Yeah that might have been a massive jump.. Maybe?" 

Landing a jump in DR1 you feel the force of the tires/suspension hitting the road and you struggle to steer the vehicle in the right direction. 

The guys coding DR1 ffb should come in and fix DR2 ffb. 

Thanks in advance. 

Edited by benttoe

Just installed dirt 4 and set everything to max in ffb.. Same softness as in DR2. 

Something went wrong with ffb after DR1. Did you get complaints from the manufactures that DR1 ffb broke the motor in the wheels or something?