Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where Have Custom Lobbies Gone?

Have these been taken out?

I see there is an option to make one, but it is invite only? There is no way to search for one like previous games? I found this to be the best way to find decent races online, why take it away?

Same here mate only got to play for a couple of hours and last half hour tried to do some online racing and was surprised I couldn't find custom lobby's don't like the idea of having to try and find random lobby's and hope the people are clean racers, nothing like looking for people you have previously raced against and jumping into the lobby apart from that really enjoying game at the mo love the new handling model 

Same here mate only got to play for a couple of hours and last half hour tried to do some online racing and was surprised I couldn't find custom lobby's don't like the idea of having to try and find random lobby's and hope the people are clean racers, nothing like looking for people you have previously raced against and jumping into the lobby apart from that really enjoying game at the mo love the new handling model 
That's my exact reason as well mate. I've met some real decent racers and people in the past via this method. Shame that it is no longer there. I love playing online but this has kind of ruined it for me now.