DIRT 5 - Chat about the game and get support here. Read more... ×
How to contact Customer Service Read more... ×

20 Stage 'McRae Memorial' Rally (DM for Discord)

Starting now, we at the Rei Rally Championship are hosting a 20 stage, 2 week cross-platform Racenet Club event, around New Zealand in Group A machinery in celebration and memory of Colin McRae and his debut victory. 

The 20 stages will be split in halves with 10 stages to be completed in the first week of the special event, with the remaining 10 to be completed the second week. This is a highly unique event for the Dirt Rally 2.0 community.

Event times from the first 10, and last 10 stages will be combined to form a total rally time to see who comes out on top! 

We are a community of all abilities and experience levels and we aim to help others reach their peak, but with a few competitive elements.

If such a special event interests you and you wish to take part, send me a message or reply below and I will link you to our Discord where you can find all the remaining info of the 20 Stage Rally and our Racenet Club! 

"The eighth round of the 13-round ’93 series was one of the most significant events in the then-20-year history of rallying’s top flight. Not only did the Kiwi classic mark the breakthrough victory for Japanese marque Subaru, it also signalled the arrival into the winner’s circle of 25-year-old Scot Colin McRae.

The McRae/Subaru partnership quite rightly resonates among rally fans the world over, thanks to their 16 wins and 1995 world title together, but it was that maiden victory Down Under that kickstarted the McRae phenomenon. 
- MotorsportRetro, 2012"

Remember, DM me or reply below for a link to our Discord! This is a very unique event! Available to join until 6th September

Edited by BraddersVee
Final Date to Join event