Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

Bug reporting for faulty time trial

Posted (edited)

1.      When loading onto time trial I can view the time trial times once or twice then after setting a lap and viewing the times all that shows is loading but the times do not load unless I restart the PlayStation  and the game.

2.       Platform. PS4
3.       Version 1.08
4.       Time trial 
5.       I can replicate this fault every time I try and load time trial on all tracks  
6.       I previously uninstalled the game and reinstalled the game on version 1.07 but the fault still showed the same 
7.       PS4 controller 7E0EF923-0BE7-4526-AE3E-50F403248371.thumb.jpeg.8ea77a46a6d08c60a55060f1557002e1.jpeg
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Edited by AdrianLennon
Video loaded

On the first video you very quickly jump from the global to the friends leaderboard. What happens if you wait longer before moving off the global leaderboard view?

@oner7 has the same issue I think.

Nothing happens if I leave it for ages as you can see from one video it doesn’t even come up with loading 

Now that you have submitted a proper bug report, let’s see if it goes to the developers. Please be patient in waiting on CM to respond. I believe you are having a valid issue as I myself have had it too. Just not in the past few days because I’ve settled on a car setup for this weeks event and not needing to go through the menu as much. 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

On the first video you very quickly jump from the global to the friends leaderboard. What happens if you wait longer before moving off the global leaderboard view?

@oner7 has the same issue I think.

I already tried it, it does not change anything...