F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

F1 Driver Stats Update | 21/10/2020

19 hours ago, DRT-Apophis said:

I think it should, the patch applied right on top of their starting stats, plus the amount of stats they grew over you career progression.

At least that's what happened for me last time.

Yeah, I only ask because the graphics for it focus on MyTeam and I was starting to wonder if it was 2 different sets of data used or something, but that would be pointless.

Edit: Actually, I realise now that your teammate in Driver Career has ratings too, so I guess it must apply to both. :classic_happy:

Edit 2: For some reason I got another one (applied it to my saves anyway, just in case!). It applies to "any new saves or championships".

Edited by s00zster
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, s00zster said:

@BarryBL Actually, another thing I meant to ask was do the effects of the Driver Ratings update apply to Driver Career as well as MyTeam? 

Yes. Should you enable them, they will overwrite previous statistics on your current saves. You have a mail in your inbox. On new saves, they automatically apply.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Yes. Should you enable them, they will overwrite previous statistics on your current saves. You have a mail in your inbox. On new saves, they automatically apply.

This is not working on XB1.   I applied the new stats (for the second time this week.  Got a message earlier in the week & again today) and I open up a newly created My Team and LAtifi is still rated a 62.   Clearly the update is not working as intended here.

Edited by petro1319

2 hours ago, petro1319 said:

This is not working on XB1.   I applied the new stats (for the second time this week.  Got a message earlier in the week & again today) and I open up a newly created My Team and LAtifi is still rated a 62.   Clearly the update is not working as intended here.

Please complete a full bug report on a separate thread @petro1319, and I'll investigate. We have had it confirmed working through internal/other users Xbox.

9 hours ago, BarryBL said:

Please complete a full bug report on a separate thread @petro1319, and I'll investigate. We have had it confirmed working through internal/other users Xbox.

I have done so @BarryBL  Thank you!   Also, interesting to note I logged into the game tonight and I have another message asking me to apply the driver stats update.   I applied it again, and it still did not carry over.

https://forums.codemasters.com/topic/63065-driver-stat-updates-not-applying-to-existing-my-team-saves-xb1/

Edited by petro1319

Can I accept these updated ratings a bit later? In other words for how long will the mail stay in my inbox?

Also on PS4 they didn't work the first time, same as the first update. I still had the original stats in every mode. Only after accepting them from the second e-mail they finally worked.

Anyway, I was checking experience values and noticed that Giovinazzi has only 50 in spite of the fact he has 2 more race entries than drivers with 56 (Russell, Norris, Albon). I was trying to understand how you calculated those values and came up with my own formula. I put 50 as starting experience for a driver with 0 races in F1 and it increases by 0,15 points per race. Considering I got the same values as those in the game for most of the drivers I guess CM used either the same or a very close formula. So I would like to suggest the following changes (left table with entries after Emilia Romagna GP, right table with +4 race entries for every driver, as expected to be by the end of season).

PS. Please also raise again Kimi's Awareness, he doesn't deserve such a low value.

Capture.thumb.PNG.bc8b522e3ea1db4aafb2d049a71f9f86.PNG

Edited by Lenker