Jump to content Jump to content

Grid + G329

Cryps

Is the PS4 version all up-to-date for Trueforce does anybody know? I can setup the wheel and it's recognised as G329 yet I'm not getting any Trueforce at all.

There's an update banner in the bottom left corner of the main page advertising Trueforce but I'm getting diddly squat. 

Interestingly, when setting it up I was asked to calibrate my handbrake??Not quite sure what that's about! Bit stumped all in all 😕

Yes thanks I had seen that and did message him as it goes. Now I see I have a bunch of settings in Grid; 'vibration and feedback' but I can't feel anything the guys were chatting about in early reviews. Constant vibration, tingling, gears clunking etc. I was expecting to feel the wheel vibrate just from revving whilst standstill. Maybe I was expecting too much. Been a couple years since I had my last wheel.

Do any Logitech guys pop their head in here?

Edit: those settings are the exact same as in DR2.0 there's nothing extra to indicate Trueforce whatsoever, as far as I can see. I could at least test otherwise I guess. 

Contacted Logitech. They believe it to be faulty so it's going back. At least I'm not wheeless for now but Grid isn't playable like this as the Trueforce isn't working as it should. Makes everything all light and floaty.

Archived