Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[ All Platforms ] - Save Games Corrupt Post 1.08 Master Thread

29 minutes ago, RossiTech said:

Yes I had this happen to me on PS4. I also thought I had emailed community@codemasters.com with my save file

Ideal, have picked that up and added to the report. Thanks @RossiTech

2 hours ago, BarryBL said:

From going on the profiles of the users affected, has this only happened to people on Xbox One? Can someone with a PS4 or PC confirm if this has happened to them?

Got another solution, I would recommend trying to remove and re-add your account. To check the email being used with the gamertag, go to Settings > Account > sign-in, security & passkey;in middle column at the top it will say "show on home" if it is checked it will rotate from gamertag and email on homepage. If it is not check marked, it will show in this box.

@BarryBL I just tried this and no luck. The save game file redownloads to the Xbox but the game isn’t linking to it.

Edited by Lewh3

To update here,

We have received a couple of savegames (huge thanks to those who sent over) and are investigating with our dev team. Thanks for your patience on this issue. 👍

• Agree 2

We've received PS4 saves so far. Anyone with PC experiencing this and can send a savegame at all? Would really help our investigation.

Hey, 

I've also had the exact same issue, but mine was after changing the difficulty mid race weekend then after the race a message appeared saying corrupted save, then reloading the game a few days later lost all my setups and all saves. 

Is there any news of a patch or way to get the saves back? Dont really want to lose 25 hours of my team

Wasn't mrlaggs original post a bug report? Sorry if ive misunderstood in anyway, this was my first time commenting on a issue

• I was playing online when the game told me i had a corrupted save, so i selected continue without saving as it was online, but the game crashed and upon restart i discovered my whole game was deleted (all characters and saves like settings)
  • Xbox
  • My team / Multiplayer
  • No cant get it to happen again
  • Not sure only happened the once but did happen while loading into multiplayer
  • Tried restarting my xbox, reinstalling the game, logging in and out
  • Xbox one controller, Logitech g920 wheel 
  • Game shows corrupt at 21:50 and crashes at 22:35 then shows its been deleted by 23:35 at: https://m.twitch.tv/videos/731412765

B121543A-BEA0-47ED-934C-68EF0DE17480.png

6D392C98-3574-4709-9CDD-8116156B32EE.png

D321DC48-D937-410A-98D7-E446CCB6EB46.png

Edited by Jdseal172

I read that wrong (it was very late) it said something different but still the same outcome. (Xbox) 

IMG_20200906_013902.jpg

Edited by Ghosted16

just had this issue now too. Playing on PS4 with the 1.08 update. The error first popped up when i was doing a solo grand prix and i tried to save my car setup. After that i closed the game to then when i loaded it back up this message came out: "Corrupted Save, recovery failed: 6522DF69 - 6522DF69 - 2144DF1C"

I am already on my 5th season of MyTeam. That is i dont know how many hours of gameplay but i do not want to have to replay all of that. Come on codemasters!!!

This just happened to me too! Playing on PS4 on patch 1.08. So frustrating because i've already played so much. I'm on my 5th season of MyTeam already. I dont want to lost all my progress and data. I can't believe what a subpar game this is. This was my first F1 game and if this doesn't get fixed it will surely be my last. Codemasters get your act together come on!!!

On 9/2/2020 at 6:23 PM, BarryBL said:

From going on the profiles of the users affected, has this only happened to people on Xbox One? Can someone with a PS4 or PC confirm if this has happened to them?

This has happened to me on PS4 as well. I have just emailed my save file to community@codemasters.com as well. Hope you can find a fix soon

i’ve had the same issue, after a race in my team it told me my save was corrupt and i couldn’t do anything about it, next time i loaded up the game it’s like i’ve never played it before, asking me to agree to terms and conditions. this is shocking for a game that i spent £65 on. i’m on Xbox btw.

Edited by hjflea

On 9/7/2020 at 2:59 PM, BarryBL said:

Merged topics as on the same issue.

is there a fix for xbox?? lost all saved data on a game i spent £65 on

35 minutes ago, hjflea said:

i’ve had the same issue, after a race in my team it told me my save was corrupt and i couldn’t do anything about it, next time i loaded up the game it’s like i’ve never played it before, asking me to agree to terms and conditions. this is shocking for a game that i spent £65 on. i’m on Xbox btw.

Read my post I fixed it

7 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We are still investigating and working on a fix. 

Will the fix mean we can get our files back or just a prevention of it happening again but we will have to completely restart

4 minutes ago, DeltasBroOmega said:

Read my post I fixed it

that’s for ps4, i’m on xbox

53 minutes ago, kjgamer2614 said:

Will the fix mean we can get our files back or just a prevention of it happening again but we will have to completely restart

We are working towards a fix that will enable to continue their saves as a priority. We understand the effort put into saves, and always aim to create a fix so users can continue to play their saves post-patch. But still in a test and diagnosis phase. Once I have a more concrete update, I'll add 👍

• Agree 2

39 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We are working towards a fix that will enable to continue their saves as a priority. We understand the effort put into saves, and always aim to create a fix so users can continue to play their saves post-patch. But still in a test and diagnosis phase. Once I have a more concrete update, I'll add 👍

Thanks

• Like 1

18 hours ago, DeltasBroOmega said:

Read my post I fixed it

This didn’t work for me

Edited by RossiTech