Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[ All Platforms ] - Save Games Corrupt Post 1.08 Master Thread

2 months and nothing.

@BarryBL could you please provide an email address of someone at Codemasters that can deal with a refund request, please

14 hours ago, Lewh3 said:

2 months and nothing.

@BarryBL could you please provide an email address of someone at Codemasters that can deal with a refund request, please

Please contact me in DM's @Lewh3.

I've given up on this. Doubt this issue will ever be fixed. And even if they do fix it. It will be useless as i've just gone and started a new save file. Starting everything from scratch. Good job codemasters, thanks for nothing.

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, womguard said:

I've given up on this. Doubt this issue will ever be fixed. And even if they do fix it. It will be useless as i've just gone and started a new save file. Starting everything from scratch. Good job codemasters, thanks for nothing.

They’ve just fully stopped replying to my emails as well now. I thought EA were bad but this is a whole other level

• Agree 1

Same stuff as for everyone. Loading into the 8th race of my 1st myTeam year then the "corrupted data message" came up. It has come up once, a day ago but i pressed ok and it was gone and nothing happened. I thought it won't be a problem this time either so I pressed ok. Nothing happened so I pressed again and then i spam it, i have pressed for like 8 times and it throw me out of the game. When i went back i had to agree with thr agreement, create a character so everything was gone. My whole myTeam save, everything. However my Podium Pass remained so my Pitcoins i've tries deleting data from console and then restart the Xbox or redownloading the game but nothing. But i can see that there are 35 MB data so i guess it's still there somewhere. As i saw, many had the EXACT same problem and as i can see Codemasters couldn't do anything in 2 months so i guess my old team has gone forever. And it's a 70$ game.....

I don't know when will i have the motivation to play this game again.

10 hours ago, LEVIFARI said:

Same stuff as for everyone. Loading into the 8th race of my 1st myTeam year then the "corrupted data message" came up. It has come up once, a day ago but i pressed ok and it was gone and nothing happened. I thought it won't be a problem this time either so I pressed ok. Nothing happened so I pressed again and then i spam it, i have pressed for like 8 times and it throw me out of the game. When i went back i had to agree with thr agreement, create a character so everything was gone. My whole myTeam save, everything. However my Podium Pass remained so my Pitcoins i've tries deleting data from console and then restart the Xbox or redownloading the game but nothing. But i can see that there are 35 MB data so i guess it's still there somewhere. As i saw, many had the EXACT same problem and as i can see Codemasters couldn't do anything in 2 months so i guess my old team has gone forever. And it's a 70$ game.....

I don't know when will i have the motivation to play this game again.

Don’t worry I think a bunch of people lost all motivation to play with this. You would think a literal billion dollar company could fix game breaking bugs. Thank god they’re being bought out for next year

Hi,my name is Talha and I’m from South Africa, I play on PS4, my entire F1 game has restarted and I lost my MyTeam which was I was in Season 4, I had the best team on the grid and Max Verstappen as my partner I was winning the constructors and 1 point away from taking the lead of the drivers championship from my teammate, I was in qualifying in Canada and the game kicked me out and said there was an error I went back in the game and it said corrupt file do you want to restore so I pressed restore file and it loaded and said failed to restore file and the entire game restarted it asked me to create a driver profile choose my driver my name and racing number, please can someone help me to get my account back I really enjoy playing this game and have been playing for a long time, I was doing well I’m my team and I don’t wanna want to start again, Please help me.i just went in the storage and F1 has 57gb so I’m pretty sure the games data isn’t still in the ps4

Edited by talhac