Jump to content Jump to content

[ All Platforms ] - Save Games Corrupt Post 1.08 Master Thread

mrlagg16

22 minutes ago, Omamjuve said:

hi Thanks for your post 

but it s not working for me with PS4 ...

So for you When you come back to F1, the corrupt massage diseppear ?? and you can go to F1 without to create a new save ?

Yeah so like I said I’m on Xbox so maybe it’s different to PS4 but go to different game whatever when message pops up don’t press anything and when loading f1 again corrupt message is gone and I’ve only lost the progress since last auto save so like 5 mins of work and it’s all normal again

2 minutes ago, kjgamer2614 said:

Yeah so like I said I’m on Xbox so maybe it’s different to PS4 but go to different game whatever when message pops up don’t press anything and when loading f1 again corrupt message is gone and I’ve only lost the progress since last auto save so like 5 mins of work and it’s all normal again

ok thanks for you reply

So you restart a new save (season on my team ) and the problem is reappeared ?

I'm not going to play this game anymore. I put upwards of 100 hours into it and this is the payoff. Pre-ordered the Schumacher edition and everything. Absolutely devastating. 

• A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 
  • Loaded Myteam and a message popped up saying that my save was corrupted. It would not let me overwrite so I canceled it and the game crashed. Upon rebooting, all of my data was gone and the game was wiped. 
  • Platform
  • Xbox 1
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • my team, but everything else also
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • No I can't. Everything is gone and there's no data to corrupt anymore.
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • I just played normally and it popped up.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • Restarted the game and xbox. I am not great with technology so I don't want to mess it up more
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Controller
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
  • No it happened and I didn't think to take a picture.
Edited by Spencerm323
wanted to make it an official bug report
  • Like 3

EXACT same as above happened to me today. Save file got corrupted on Xbox One. If I need to make a bug report I will, but I'm just going to copy and paste whats above because its the same story. I'm honestly okay with restarting my team as I wasn't that far into it, Season 1 about to start the Monaco race weekend. I just want to make sure it won't happen again on a new save.

• Loaded Myteam and a message popped up saying that my save was corrupted. Pushed override twice and all my data was gone
  • Platform
  • Xbox 1
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Game-mode?
  • my team, but everything else also
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • No I can't. Everything is gone and there's no data to corrupt anymore.
  • I just loaded my team like normal and it popped up.
  • What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 
  • Restarted the game and xbox. Delete the save data too hoping it would get something from the cloud but it just grabbed the new save with a blank slate
  • What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 
  • Controller
  • Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   
Edited by RyanBaran
Wanted to make an official error report

Latest victim...

• Playing Myteam and a message popped up saying that my save was corrupted. Pushed override a couple of times. Message kept popping up so I continued without saving. Game immediately crashed and when I re-opened it took me to the character creation screen. Podium pass is okay but saved games and setups are gone. I imagine it'll probably corrupt the podium pass challenges I'm halfway through.
  • Platform
  • Xbox One
  • What version of the game you are using
  • Game-mode?
  • My Team at the time
  • Don't know how. Seemed pretty random. I'd just finished P1 at Monaco and had left the game ideal for 15-20 minutes
  • It just crashed. Wouldn't know if I did anything specific
  • Restarted the game and xbox. Delete the save data too hoping it would get something from the cloud but it just grabbed the new save with a blank slate
  • What peripherals are you are using
  • Controller

Why did I have to create a whole another account though just to make post my issues and be able to play f1 again, are we going to be able to get our original accounts back too if they are locked out? My account had my progress of my team career that was lost and I just want to play the game again with my old save

Same issue for me on Xbox One yesterday after finishing a My Team race in season 2 in Spain. Got to the facility menu and it wouldn’t let me save. Think this would be a good time to let us have multiple save files in a game now so if we had a back up we could at least only be forced back a little bit instead of losing an entire career. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TwentyPandas said:

Same issue for me on Xbox One yesterday after finishing a My Team race in season 2 in Spain. Got to the facility menu and it wouldn’t let me save. Think this would be a good time to let us have multiple save files in a game now so if we had a back up we could at least only be forced back a little bit instead of losing an entire career. 

Were you also not able to log into your original Codemasters account or was that just me? Like I had to create a whole new Codemasters account just to talk on here. Mine old account said it was already linked so I couldn’t get into so that worries me for when the fix this problem if I can get my old account back and able to continue on my actual account instead of this side account.

All my progress has been deleted. Thanks Codemasters. Would be interesting to know if anyone has got a refund from this. It’s definitely their worst game

1.       A detailed description of the issue.

Same issue people seem to be having with corrupted save data. Turned my PS4 on and the game said I had a corrupt save file. When I said overwrite data it was unsuccessful. Now everything has gone apart from podium pass and my tier. I paid full price and have never had an issue like this with any game before. Been over a month since codemasters were ‘investigating’ judging from the various posts.

2.       Platform

PlayStation 4

3.       What version of the game you are using

4.       Game-mode?

My Team, Driver Career, online trophies, online stats, all customisation options, championships progress - all of this information has been deleted

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

N/A

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?

Wouldn’t know where to begin. I’m also not keen on putting USB drives into my PlayStation. This stuff just shouldn’t happen with a £50/£60 game

7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?

Didn’t get the chance to take a picture as I wasn’t sure what was going on with it 

57 minutes ago, BenchLTD said:

All my progress has been deleted. Thanks Codemasters. Would be interesting to know if anyone has got a refund from this. It’s definitely their worst game

1.       A detailed description of the issue.

Same issue people seem to be having with corrupted save data. Turned my PS4 on and the game said I had a corrupt save file. When I said overwrite data it was unsuccessful. Now everything has gone apart from podium pass and my tier. I paid full price and have never had an issue like this with any game before. Been over a month since codemasters were ‘investigating’ judging from the various posts.

2.       Platform

PlayStation 4

3.       What version of the game you are using

4.       Game-mode?

My Team, Driver Career, online trophies, online stats, all customisation options, championships progress - all of this information has been deleted

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too.

N/A

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue. Do you have the latest drivers? Have you check your connectivity settings?

Wouldn’t know where to begin. I’m also not keen on putting USB drives into my PlayStation. This stuff just shouldn’t happen with a £50/£60 game

7.       Please provide a video recording of your game crashing so we can see where the issue occurs?

Didn’t get the chance to take a picture as I wasn’t sure what was going on with it 

@BenchLTD
I’m waiting to see the outcome of their investigation before going for a refund. It’s been 1.5 months and no progress. There’s no way they can deny a refund either.

16 hours ago, Lewh3 said:

@BenchLTD
I’m waiting to see the outcome of their investigation before going for a refund. It’s been 1.5 months and no progress. There’s no way they can deny a refund either.

I'm pretty sure they could deny it, as the game technically does function however, I don't think people would be happy losing 1.5 months with no compensation.

25 minutes ago, RichieLH27 said:

I'm pretty sure they could deny it, as the game technically does function however, I don't think people would be happy losing 1.5 months with no compensation.

I’d argue that the basic premise of a career mode is the ability to progress and without that, it serves no purpose.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Lewh3 said:

I’d argue that the basic premise of a career mode is the ability to progress and without that, it serves no purpose.

Just for anyone curious, I tried getting a refund on Stadia and Google wouldn't do it. May be the same for the other consoles. 

30 minutes ago, Dave7551 said:

Just for anyone curious, I tried getting a refund on Stadia and Google wouldn't do it. May be the same for the other consoles. 

Thanks mate, might have to go straight to Codemasters for one or appeal it’s some how

On 10/10/2020 at 3:09 AM, womguard said:

Yeah i mean 1.5 months with no updates is kind of unacceptable. That's 1.5 months i could have been playing this game. And still no update on any word on what's happening. At this point i'm considering just selling my copy of the game.

I wish I could do that, Stadia is digital copy only obviously. I've had zero luck with getting in touch with anyone at code masters, emailed them multiple times, tweeted at their Twitter accounts, no response... 

12 hours ago, Dave7551 said:

I wish I could do that, Stadia is digital copy only obviously. I've had zero luck with getting in touch with anyone at code masters, emailed them multiple times, tweeted at their Twitter accounts, no response... 

Don’t worry you’re not missing out on much. All they say is that you have to wait for the next update to hopefully get your corrupted account back