Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] Inverted Force feedback Thrustmaster T100

I have T100 wheel on PS4.
The ffb through the wheel is inverted. With that I mean that instead off pulling the wheel to the center when taking a corner,  the ffb pulls the wheel in the opposite direction, into the corner . For now the game is undriveable with the wheel at the moment.

Codemaster should explain if and how they test the wheel before sending in the shops. I think that these complains sounds very frustrating for codemasters that make racing games since 20 years. The last F1 game very good for wheels was versione 2011, after that always issues, patches, issues again, patches again. What a shame.

I wonder how it's possible that when a game approches it's release date that an issue like this stays unnoticed. 

I wonder how it's possible that when a game approches it's release date that an issue like this stays unnoticed. 
I dont think it stays unnoticed. They just release the game with these known bugs. As long as people will buy it.

Let's hope that the update comes soon so we can start enjoying the game. Tried a few laps yesterday but quickly went back to Project Cars. I guess its smarter to buy a game a couple of months after it has been released. First you will have to update the game for a while but then it will be playable. (cheaper too)

Yeah project cars is the way to go. Sadly that game also had its issues. Atm however it is in a reasonable state. 

I think a lot of us had this issue...
If like me, using a GT Wheel you will probably have more, especially trying to drive in a straight line....
look for my post in "F1 2015 force feedback not working ????" for setting up your wheel its not a perfect solution but gives you an idea of what you need to do

Stevie777 i've used your post in the new topic:[PS4] F12015 bugs and issues. Offcourse i mentioned that the original post is yours. Sorry for being so bold. 

Can anyone with T100 confirm whether today's patch improved anything on PS4? Thanks

FRACTURED said:
2 weeks and no word from ANYONE at codies to acknowledge?

I have acknowledged it multiple times last week, apologies if it was not in this thread or somewhere you have seen. 

The handling and wheel guys have this info and it's been passed on to them. I can only update when I hear more. 

How are the pedals on the t100 for you guys? Anybody got any decent wheel settings too?

Stevie777 said:
I have T100 wheel on PS4.
The ffb through the wheel is inverted. With that I mean that instead off pulling the wheel to the center when taking a corner,  the ffb pulls the wheel in the opposite direction, into the corner . For now the game is undriveable with the wheel at the moment.

Got same problem force feedback is week have not played till update and still the same not enjoying the game at all because of steering wheel issues hope they sort out soon

Im managing to do 1,11,8 and 1,26 at Brazil and Australia but I'm fighting the car all the way round!

Has anyone thought about may be the settings we have used in project cars has changed the internal set up of the wheel therefore we are not getting the factory set up for the wheel to use on f1 2015 dont know to much about it just a thought