Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[PS4] Inverted Force feedback Thrustmaster T100

Were the only settings i can find are in game and there not doing anything got reverse steering no force feedback and steering is very light

So now LiteralZero has left unfortunately I hope this request and query will be answered ..

Tejuarr said:
Any t100 users found a solution?
Nope, apart from dissabling wheel weight and activating the centre spring on the T100 itself. Wich gives no tire feedback at all, but atleast the wheel will move towards the centre instead of the other way.

Have codemasters said they are looking in to the issue of steering wheels on ps4 and i think they should change there name because they can not get the code right in the first place

Stevie777 said:
Tejuarr said:
Any t100 users found a solution?
Nope, apart from dissabling wheel weight and activating the centre spring on the T100 itself. Wich gives no tire feedback at all, but atleast the wheel will move towards the centre instead of the other way.

How do you do that?

Wheel weight is a setting ingame. Activating centrespring is done on the wheel. The red light should be flashing.

This is a joke, I got the game on the launch date, I've emailed code-masters a number of times but they are telling me it's my wheel or I need new firmware (I'm on PS4 btw) any excuse except admitting it's a game bug! It's crazy, they had a big update in July but still nothing sorted. It's obviously doing the feedback in negative as opposed to positive, should really be a straight forward bug fix!! Back to project cars until the next update....

About time now I can enjoy the game I brought nearly two months a go just drove Melbourne  in time trial and steering is good great