Livery update?

10 hours ago, Slick_Rick_ said:

@BarryBL Not sure if this was already asked but just in case it hasn’t, will there be at least one more livery update coming to F1 2020?

mayby...mayby no... for real, it was asked many times, i think no cause mclaren livery and it sponsors most likely wont be added officialy. and i think other minor details on other car will not be added officialy to, cause it's  to little change in livery, they change mercedes and livery cause they changed whole livery and not small part of it 

They must be a way round the McLaren livery been put on the game. That’s the one I’m looking forward to the most if it comes on 

Beautiful clean Mclaren livery from the game, I love it.

By the way, Mclaren changes main sponsors almost on weekly basis. You are asking the impossible from Codies, only if you knew how many legal channels and other obstacles they would need to overcome to please the few who cry for "MClArEN, liveRY UPdatE, WHEN????"

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 2

1 hour ago, ragequit1 said:

Beautiful clean Mclaren livery from the game, I love it.

By the way, Mclaren changes main sponsors almost on weekly basis. You are asking the impossible from Codies, only if you knew how many legal channels and other obstacles they would need to overcome to please the few who cry for "MClArEN, liveRY UPdatE, WHEN????"

Of course what is really needed is for Codemasters to provide all evolutions of each car livery across the season, so that when you race on a particular track the livery at the time of that GP is loaded... 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1