F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 | CODEMASTERS PC FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP | LOOKING FOR DRIVERS Read more... ×

G920 xbox 1 pedal settings

hi, I have made the leap to driving without assists.  I have been incredibly patient. I am still around 4 seconds off the leading track times set on time trial. I try to apply power so tentatively yet it likes to just spin me out. I just cannot seem to get faster. Is there any recommendations on how to set the pedals so I can get the power on smoother early!

All i did is go into the wheel/pedal settings and checked what kind of pressure applies what percentage of throttle etc. My throttle wasn't hitting 100% tweaked that. You really do have to be gentle. Don't give up, I'm not there yet either but it does get easier. Race starts are the hardest to get right

Increasing the throttle linearity may help. It will mean that the throttle level will increase more slowly with peddle position towards the start of its travel.

• Agree 1

13 hours ago, Wingnut3417 said:

hi, I have made the leap to driving without assists.  I have been incredibly patient. I am still around 4 seconds off the leading track times set on time trial. I try to apply power so tentatively yet it likes to just spin me out. I just cannot seem to get faster. Is there any recommendations on how to set the pedals so I can get the power on smoother early!

Definitely try upping the Throttle Linearity to around 20%, can definitely help with getting the power down smoother. Another thing was that on both F1 2020 (and F1 2019) I’ve always turned off the Understeer Enhance option as I found with it on it caused me to spin too easily. Hope that helps 👍