Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stats Stats Stats Stats

Hello to everybody,

this is a codemasters fan. I bought and enjoyed F1 2010,2011,2012,2013 but now, dear codemasters  you disappointed me a lot.

where is stats page in the game? That's absolutely incredible. Why remove also this feature that was inside the previous chapters?

"Ok" for the no-carrer mode, "ok" for the missing safety car, "ok" for the missing split scareen mode but why why why there are no stats in the game like in the previous? 

It's absolutely fundamental in a racing game to be able to check stats or the game will be without sense. Today I get a pole. I can't check it and in 1 year i can't check how many GP I won, or races started. Probably here are some "racenet" sites or something like that where I can check my stats but why I must go in a internet site for check my stats and i can't be able to check it in the game like the previous chapter.

If I will not read something about stats in some immediate patch I will ask the refund. 

You will ask for a refund because there are no stats?  And thats more important to you then safety car,  career mode etc?  Wow...

Yeah. For me it's more important. The game loses any sense if i can't check my stats and records. 

I don't mean that the big missing like career mode,contents etc it's ok and justified. I just find absurd that they removed also thr stats page. What next year? They will remove also F1cars?