Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[ Podium Pass ] - [ Series 1 ] - Various Weekly Challenges are not Completing/Updating Master Thread

So this is still not fixed eh? Just a few days left and challenges not triggering, seems pointless to waste time now. Gave up yesterday when I did a custom race weekend to complete 6 VIP challenges in one go and add a stage to 3 others. Result? Only 2 challenges got completed, 4 did not trigger, the other 3 did not get bumped.

Don't really care all that much about liveries and other items, already got the ones that I'm interested in, but I do care about Pit Coin - THAT COST REAL MONEY. And apparently I won't be getting that last 2500 coin reward due to a bug.

@BarryBL Do you have any information whether these challenges from week 8 will be fixed before the end of the series because there are only 3 days left and I suspect that series 1 will be replaced by series 2

Zrzut ekranu (22).png

7 minutes ago, Sasz87PL said:

@BarryBL Do you have any information whether these challenges from week 8 will be fixed before the end of the series because there are only 3 days left and I suspect that series 1 will be replaced by series 2

That's very good question. We only have few days (I have even less because of my availability) and I can't complete "Multiple 100% Time Fulfilled" challenge not because I do something wrong or I'm not good enough, but game is bugged and doesn't allow me to complete this, even if I "did" it about 6 times. And for me, this is the only challenge I didn't complete, I have 63/64 done.

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Explorer23 said:

Don't really care all that much about liveries and other items, already got the ones that I'm interested in, but I do care about Pit Coin - THAT COST REAL MONEY. And apparently I won't be getting that last 2500 coin reward due to a bug.

Bear in mind you can get lots of XP from normal game modes if you want. Winning a 3 lap GP without any warnings nets about 300 XP I think for example.

Edited by Ultra3142

i also have his problem here are some examples

-Ex 1-

Did a 25% race on wets in spain and it didn't unlock 2 challenges (Spain wet and 25% on heavy rain).

-Ex 2-

Another example is the win from pole in hard ai challenge on x track. I did it and still didn't unlock the challenge.

-Ex 3-
Another example is the win GP with x driver... again I did it and it didn't unlock.

2.       Xbox
3.       1.08
4.       Challenges 
5.       Happens all the time
6.       I’ve restarted the game and console multiple times
7.       Wheel

i also have his problem here are some examples

-Ex 1-

Did a 25% race on wets in spain and it didn't unlock 2 challenges (Spain wet and 25% on heavy rain).

-Ex 2-

Another example is the win from pole in hard ai challenge on x track. I did it and still didn't unlock the challenge.

-Ex 3-
Another example is the win GP with x driver... again I did it and it didn't unlock.

1. challenges do not unlock

2.       Xbox
3.       1.08
4.       Challenges 
5.       Happens all the time
6.       I’ve restarted the game and console multiple times
7.       Wheel

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Winning a 3 lap GP without any warnings nets about 300 XP I think for example.

^Well it should give you 315 XP if this wasn't affected by the bug too :classic_sad:.

1. I've just started to learn the Paul Ricard circuit to get the Pole to Victory at France VIP challenge from week 6. In qualifying I got the usual 30 XP for a lap plus 50 XP for it putting me on pole. Then winning the race only gave me a total of 60 XP rather than the usual 90 XP for the three laps plus 225 XP for a victory with no warnings. I also didn't get the Challenge completed or the XP for this. I repeated the whole qualifying plus race a second time with the same result. Restarting my PS4 and trying a third time again gave exactly the same result. I did though get a daily challenge for a achieving a pole position in France completed for the first pole above. Edit: tried twice more on next day with same result.
  2. PS4
  3. 1.08
  4. Grand Prix
  5. 5
  6. Repeat and PS4 restart. Tried on subsequent day. Applied latest PS4 System update (from 26/8/20). Not skipping any cut scenes. Al made no difference.
  7. Thrustmaster T300RS wheel and T3PA Pro pedals.
  8. None. (I did actually try to upload a video but my PS4 gave an error I couldn't resolve quickly.)

Edited by Ultra3142

Today I tested in different way:

-created new My Team save, used default settings. To decrease time between attempts, I just started to skip all Practice and Qualifying session and simulate Race. Then I tried multiple things: set activities manually, set activities automatically, tried no activities set. No success, still 0/3 in "Multiple 100% Time Fulfilled".

Then tried to switch game to my national language, verified integrity of the files, killed some apps going in background, started game directly using Steam client instead of GOG Galaxy 2.0. And no success. Still 0/3. I tested it at different times of the day (now 3 am CEST), every time proper internet connection, properly connected to game services. And nothing.

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

• I was trying to complete the "Serial Racer" challenge for the podium pass under weekly events. I was 2/3 before entering the race. I completed the weekly event race but did not receive credit for the podium pass challenge. I am pretty sure I have received credit for the weekly events as soon as I have completed the session in the past, and not when the event has ended. Considering the challenges end in a couple days and this is the last weekly event before then, I would like to get credit for my completion.

2.       Platform

• Steam

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

• Weekly event - Grand Prix

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

• No replication (repeating the event would discard my score, which I would like to avoid if possible).
  • Steps I took:
  1. Checked podium pass and noticed I was 2/3 completed for "Serial Racer" challenge
  2. Completed 2 practice sessions and qualifying
  3. Joined race queue with 2 mins until session start
  4. Joined session and loaded into race - I was the only person to load in
  5. Completed race and advanced back to event screen
  6. Checked podium pass challenge and saw that "Serial Racer" challenge still showed 2/3 progress
  7. Checked leaderboard to verify my score counted
  8. Checked "Go To Race" which asked if I would like to discard my previous result

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

• Restarted the game. Exited out of podium pass screen and went back in to check completion. Checked leaderboard to verify my score was counted and clicked on "Go to race" which notified me my score would be discarded if I continued.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

• Xbox one controller w/ wireless adapter

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.

• I have attached screenshots of the challenges screen, the leaderboard, the prompt to discard my previous race result and the 2 trophies from completing previous weekly grand prix events.

challenges.jpg

leaderboard.png

discard result.png

previousresult1.jpg

previousresult2.jpg

• Agree 1

In case you aren't aware, there are similar issues with VIP challenges and one person has noted it with a daily challenge. It currently seems very hit and miss which work and which don't.

Posted (edited)

Have the same problem I only need this for my series challenge it’s been stuck on 2/3 for two weeks despite me completing weekly challenges , I’m on PS4 and only need this for my paint job 🥺image.thumb.jpg.9988300b9888ddfd4d861f5ac4560f74.jpg

image.jpg

Edited by DaveyG

Posted (edited)

Doing a bit more experimenting this morning, the issue appears to be wider than just challenge situations. As tests I've just won both 3-lap and 5-lap races in Austria in GP mode (for which i have no active challenges, and I'm not sure there were any but can't be bothered to check) and in each case I just got XP for the completed laps but no bonus XP for the race wins. 

XP or qualifying and Time Trial seem to be being awarded as normal though so far.

This doesn't apply to all of the challenges people have posted about not being completed when they should be, but I think a healthy chunk may relate to race wins not being correctly 'detected'/credited.

Edit: race win also not awarded bonus XP in Canada, and winning race as Lance Stroll daily challenge not completed either. 

Edited by Ultra3142

Posted (edited)

Same here on PS4, Two weeks in a row now. Also showing 0 races completed on the license stats for weekly event races, even though I've done multiple and my Serial Racer progress is at 1/3 (but stuck)

Edited by Cvl37

In line with my thoughts above, I have just been able to successfully complete the Record in Singapore week 7 VIP challenge, which required a lap time of under 1:47. I set this in a qualifying session and got the 600 XP for this just fine.

For people looking to complete challenges for XP ahead of the end of Season 1, I'd suggest focusing on challenges that don't rely on race wins. 

(Completing this challenge has now got me to the Rank 29 I wanted to achieve, since I now have enough XP to purchase Season 2 VIP access :classic_smile:.)

Hi all,

I have the same issue with the podium pass.

I have participated 2 times today at the weekly event at spa but when I go to the podium pass it still says 0/3 race events finished and 0/60 miles driven.

PS4, Version 1.08

Codemasters better help us all get the achievement completed.. I’ve tried everything I can think of and it still remains at 1/3. I will do a third consecutive race at spa on this weekends weekly event and even if I’ve completed 2 races it’s still says 1/3. 
I know I have completed atleast 3 race sessions as the requirement. Why it doesn’t count I don’t understand. It’s also the last achievement I need to complete all and get the reward.

I can’t possibly think of anything else I can do to get it. I’ve done all sessions in practice. I even did one race strategy session in the practice lobby on each session. P1, P2 and P3. Nothing adds up. 

I’d really like to get this one completed to earn the reward, but we’ll see if that happens  just a shame it can’t work properly.

DC85731E-3957-47EC-AC1A-610D48FF7858.jpeg

I've posted this on another thread but I think one problem area is challenges that require race wins and going by the above I suspect finishes too. Challenges that just rely on getting pole positions or setting times seem to work OK for me.

I realise this doesn't help those trying to complete the full set of challenges before the end of the current Podium Pass season but it could help those focusing on gaining XP.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

Same here, Having done it multiple times to check if it validate but don't work.
It's the only 2 last challenges i need to receive the custom paint, cause it could be a pain to don't get it cause of that.

So hoping to see a fix or a move from team dev.

Edit : Forgot to say i'm on Steam on 1.08 version.image.thumb.png.e3a3608a85acacbc09b52f4e1b3a816a.png

image.thumb.png.b4b6a9e08c1ff4c0659f0106b05ffe66.pngimage.thumb.png.7c95709de371dedf54c97f903a0e2304.png

Edited by Anachronistic

Posted (edited)

Literally just completed spa on Xbox and 2/3, really frustrated last challenge I had to do for the reward... I have a full time job away from home, I can’t play every weekend to get the reward, I just can’t so I take whatever I can when I can. So for this to be stuck on 2/3 is so annoying... hope it’s fixed for future seasons.

And yes, my VIP week 8 challenges also not completing...

E937654A-4B1A-4B60-99D9-08DD38830318.jpeg

Edited by MatZuvO
Add image

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Trying to complete "serial racer" series challenge on the podium pass. Before this weeks race event I was on 2/3 race sessions complete. I completed 1 race session which did not contribute towards my total race sessions completed. I then disregarded that score and waited until another lot of race sessions were started and completed another race session which also did not contribute towards my total number of race sessions completed. I will note that I did finish both races, I did not retire in either of these. One was a 3rd place finish and one was a 2nd place finish.

2.       Platform

Steam

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

Weekly Event - Grand Prix Event

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

I have replicated this twice, seeing as the time it takes to complete a race and then have to wait around an hour for the next lot of races is rather long I doubt many people would be willing to replicate this 4 times. Takes the **** a bit. Both of the scores I have received from the grand prix events have appeared in the leaderboards so were both valid.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue

Restarted the game, attempted a 2nd race session. 

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

PS4 Controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.  

20200829154111_1.jpg

20200829154014_1.jpg

20200829153952_1.jpg

20200829154042_1.jpg

20200829154312_1.jpg

Backing this claim, same issues as first post stated. Also tried a big amount of variations but no achievements and no completed challenges.

After waiting a little bit I have raced my third race today and still nothing changed. 

It still says 0/3 races completed and 0/40 miles driven in the podium pass, let's hope this issue will get fixed soon

Same problem here. PC, Steam, 1.08

Am at 23/24 series challenges completed, was at 2/3 of Weekly Event races completed before doing this weeks Spa, completed the race, progress didnt track.

Doesnt make things easier that it took 3 attempts to connect to the lobby either, getting disconnected at the first 2 attempts (without connection issues on my end) and having to wait for another hour.

bug1.png

bug2.png

bug3.png

Posted (edited)

Same issue too. Completed all the weekly event challenges but serial racer and number of miles covered still both at zero. So you are not alone! I see a bug report has been issued, so I won't repeat it. 

Doug G

Edited by JavelinRacing
Spell check

I’m trying to finish these podium pass challenges before they all run out. Problem is that they aren’t updating, so currently it’s impossible for me to complete the series challenges. Specifically, the weekly event race challenge pertaining to “Drive 60 miles in weekly event races.” I did one race several hours ago today and it still hasn’t updated at all, telling me I have 0/60 miles driven. Sucks cuz i wanted this livery.