Jump to content
Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[ Podium Pass ] - [ Series 1 ] - Various Weekly Challenges are not Completing/Updating Master Thread

Recommended Posts

This is a common problem at the moment I'm afraid, with multiple threads already in this section if you look. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same Problem here

PS4

Version 1.08

The one counted is from an older event. In the current event (Belgium) I drove 2 races, neither of which were counted. These are the last two challenges that I miss would be a shame if amn doesn't get the reward because of a bug.

IMG_1134.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem for me as mentioned above. Just want to say it to prove there are more cases. At least give the livery anyone at this point and don´t let is disappear.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have now done this week's race 4 times and for none it has updated both the Serial Racer challenge (stuck at 1/3 from a previous race), as the License Stats page for Weekly Events - Grand Prix.

I could understand last week's event being counted as a 'Featured Event', because it was classic cars, but it seems this one is incorrectly not being recognized as a Weekly Event - Grand Prix by the game and therefore not counting the stats or challenge progress.

54B0188C-1ACA-4810-9673-8B56D4B5D1F4.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here, just completed Spa and still says 2/3 and it's so frustrating, because i really wanted the livery.

20200830132815_1.jpg

20200830132800_1.jpg

20200830132755_1.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

This is a common problem at the moment I'm afraid, with multiple threads already in this section if you look. 

I figured there would be. I didnt bother looking cuz i was too lazy and just wanted to express my frustration and move on lmao

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Same problem here...

 

VIP challenges 61/64 complete

Win whit George Russel. Tried it 6x whit different lengths,whit and without quali, skip practice and do everything, multiple races in a row in GP but nothing....

Fill activities in my team. Tried a 16 race season whit 8/16 whit full activities between the GP's and the other 8 without activities. Tried whit manual and automatic fill in...nothing 

 Game version 1.08

Ps4 whit Fanatec setup

How to fix this issue.....? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, BarryBadmutz said:

How to fix this issue.....? 

I doubt anybody other than Codemasters can, by way of a future patch which I think we can fairly safely assume is not going to arrive before tomorrow lunchtime when Season 2 is due to start. How much of an issue this turns out to be will depend on what happens to the Season 1 challenges at that point...

Edited by Ultra3142

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same issue, 2/3 done before, 2/3 done even after I have raced 3 times this week! Come on! The series ends tomorrow and I'm supposed to be done with this by now. I really don't want to miss out on the livery cause of this


 

F1 2020 (2).png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, czechout7 said:

Bump

I know this is unusual but bumping is actually against the forum rules. It's also very unlikely to achieve anything in this instance anyway.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

I know this is unusual but bumping is actually against the forum rules. It's also very unlikely to achieve anything in this instance anyway.

 

This is a problem that is extremely time sensitive seeing as these challenges disappear in around 1 day now and has still got no official response whatsoever, not even a response saying they are aware of it. There are multiple threads about all the different types of challenges available not working as intended and literally none of them have any response, seems pretty bad to me as it's literally making hours upon hours of peoples time spent grinding these challenges meaningless so tbh, I really don't mind bumping up to the top if that's what it takes to try and give the problem some visibility. I want to believe that the people who were stuck on these event challenges will get the livery awarded to them at some point but it's not likely, hence the bump to try and keep it up the top while this podium pass is still active. Also like to add that you replying to me also bumps it up does it not?

Edited by czechout7
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, czechout7 said:

This is a problem that is extremely time sensitive seeing as these challenges disappear in around 1 day now and has still got no official response whatsoever, not even a response saying they are aware of it. There are multiple threads about all the different types of challenges available not working as intended and literally none of them have any response, seems pretty bad to me as it's literally making hours upon hours of peoples time spent grinding these challenges meaningless so tbh, I really don't mind bumping up to the top if that's what it takes to try and give the problem some visibility. I want to believe that the people who were stuck on these event challenges will get the livery awarded to them at some point but it's not likely, hence the bump to try and keep it up the top while this podium pass is still active. Also like to add that you replying to me also bumps it up does it not?

I think it's extremely unlikely anything will happen before lunchtime tomorrow to resolve this. I don't think it would be happening anyway but in case you aren't aware I'll mention that it's a public holiday in the UK tomorrow as well.

Either Codemasters are aware and are working on a rushed out patch, or they're not. This thread being bumped won't change this.

It's basically already too late to do anything about this for most.

The significance will depend on what happens to the Season 1 challenges once Season 2 starts tomorrow lunchtime. If they remain active as well then there is no problem, or if there is any control over choosing to start Season 2 then this could help too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Yep Already too late to get the reward from that series now 😉

We can just now hope to see something from Codemaster cause i really feel frustated to have "wasted" so much time for a reward i can't get.

@Ultra3142, I can understand it's a day off in England (so what i'm going to say there is for when they have the possibilty), I mean i'm french 😉 But maybe they could put the livery into one of the next free level of podium pass to compensate or give it to people having reported it ?(but can they check how many time some people have done the SPA event for exemple if they tried their 3 runs on this one ?)

My only hope is they don't go through without looking at that.

If I may ask do they have a dedicated support mail ? seems to not found that anywhere.

Edited by Anachronistic

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i have the same bug, more them 50 hours for complete it and dont count...

 

image.thumb.png.753e148a02d12ca5d7b3015a01a809e1.pngimage.thumb.png.8f07864486c46360d8f6d9389d12eeb7.png

image.thumb.png.e7b5ef8f555464abcde1724c04e89c7e.pngimage.thumb.png.4a0ba482bdea0504d825586e1ab67cef.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

VIP challenges are not performed, or rather does not protect their implementation (F1 2020)

20200831101832_1.jpg

20200831101835_1.jpg

Edited by BlackXMEN

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Anachronistic said:

@Ultra3142, I can understand it's a day off in England (so what i'm going to say there is for when they have the possibilty), I mean i'm french 😉 But maybe they could put the livery into one of the next free level of podium pass to compensate or give it to people having reported it ?

Oh yes, they absolutely should do something if people lose out on being able to get the Chromed livery otherwise (we'll know better at lunchtime). I was purely saying there seems little point posting in the hope of some last minute 'fix', or indeed staying up late last night checking regularly to see if anything had changed. I'd be seriously annoyed if I'd been spending time trying to get the Series challenges all finished by today too! (As it is I'm nowhere near as I don't currently play any of the online elements.)

2 hours ago, Anachronistic said:

If I may ask do they have a dedicated support mail ? seems to not found that anywhere.

There is an e-mail address in the link below (and a phone number), although from what I've read here you're not likely to get a fast reply. Fundamentally I get the impression that Codemasters get more requests for assistance than they're really staffed to cope with.

https://www.codemasters.com/contact-us/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

"GP with variety" series challenge is not updating anymore. Stuck at 8/10 for at least several days now.
Can't get the livery due to this.

2.       Platform

X-Box One S

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

Retail Schumacher Deluxe Edition, version 1.08

4.       Game-mode? 

Grand Prix. This mode seems to not unlock ANY challenges anymore, several VIP-Challenges connected to this mode don't unlock either.

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

15. Started Grand Prix-Mode, choosed a car, finished the race.

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

The description says "drive 10 different cars in Grand Prix" and I drove 15. Despite having already 8 out of 10 count. It just stopped.
Tried F2 2019 Dams, 4 different classic cars and all 10 current F1 cars.

Tried several options, with Training and Qualifying and without. 3 laps, 5 laps. Nothing.

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

Standard X-Box One S controller. Nothing else.

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Yes.

b6b4ca87-d254-495f-8ca3-96b91dc57034_Thu
37578fe3-47b9-4a07-93d7-aa210f5c0a89_Thu

Edited by UnderclassGDfan
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are several other threads in this section relating to this issue already.

For info. I've found that I can still complete challenges that don't relate to finishing races, like achieving pole positions or setting particular times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

There are several other threads in this section relating to this issue already.

I know, but not exactly my issue.
VIP-Challenges will just go away after this season, but I can't get the livery without a solution to my problem.

I also know there are some reports of series challenges not unlocking, but not exactly mine.

You don't need to comment every single post here and act like a mod.
I've been watching this forum very closely for some time.

12 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

For info. I've found that I can still complete challenges that don't relate to finishing races, like achieving pole positions or setting particular times.

I completed everything else, only 6 VIP-Challenges and this 1 Series Challenge, all related to the Grand Prix-Mode, are not unlocking.
Seems they messed it up with one of the patches.

All the work put in to do all these tasks, many of them I only did to get the livery, because some are very annoying...and now I don't get it.

Frustrating.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

I know, but not exactly my issue.
VIP-Challenges will just go away after this season, but I can't get the livery without a solution to my problem.

I also know there are some reports of series challenges not unlocking, but not exactly mine.

You don't need to comment every single post here and act like a mod.
I've been watching this forum very closely for some time.

I'm posting to help :classic_smile:. I have seen posts relating to every sort of challenge as part of the current bug: daily, VIP and Series. Your issue is not unique. All challenges that relate to finishing races are affected, and some others (e.g. the filling the My Team schedule one).

For info. I have completed challenges in qualifying in GP mode, so I think it's more to do with finishing races than this specific mode.

I totally agree it's frustrating! I wish it were possible to revert to previous patches. If it were then everyone would have been able to solve the current issue for themselves.

Edited by Ultra3142

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Oh yes, they absolutely should do something if people lose out on being able to get the Chromed livery otherwise (we'll know better at lunchtime). I was purely saying there seems little point posting in the hope of some last minute 'fix', or indeed staying up late last night checking regularly to see if anything had changed. I'd be seriously annoyed if I'd been spending time trying to get the Series challenges all finished by today too! (As it is I'm nowhere near as I don't currently play any of the online elements.)

 

It's not about hoping for a last minute fix it's about making sure the issue maintains some visibility so they are actually aware of it, can only assume they aren't aware of the issues regarding a lot of challenges seeing as there has been no response to the multiple threads about it, some of which were made before the weekend.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have similar situation with "Clean GP" Challange. Did like 10 clean races and it still stopped at 2/3. 
Codemasters are ya gonna fix that? image.png.c183fd9b1cb68398e087dfba00df93e9.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×