Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 | PODIUM PASS SERIES 2 NOW LIVE| READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[ Podium Pass ] - [ Series 1 ] - Various Weekly Challenges are not Completing/Updating Master Thread

15 minutes ago, FreddieNP8311 said:

@BarryBLThe new helmets I’m getting from the podium pass series 2 won’t let me use them once I’ve unlocked them.

Already reported elsewhere, replicated and fix in test for upcoming patch. Should just be affecting 'Striker' helmet. If not, add your post here: 

Is there any eta for when the liveries will be awarded to people based on the series 1 challenges?

15 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Hi everyone,

After internal investigation, we have decided to award everyone the ‘Chromed’ livery. Codemasters appreciate the efforts players have put into Series 1 of the Podium Pass and feel that our Community should not miss out on a reward due to an issue within the pass.

Please check your in-game mail for details on how to redeem your reward.

Thanks for the patience on this. 

So everyone get the livery instead only those, who were affected?

I think this is the best solution in this special case, because it was really unfortuned that the issues happened in the last days of the first series.
Would probably take too much resources to find all affected players and in the end it doesn't matter if others get it, too.

I already tested if the THE SAME SERIES CHALLENGE, who were responsible for my problem in series 1 this time works.
And it seems so.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, UnderclassGDfan said:

So everyone get the livery instead only those, who were affected?

I think this is the best solution in this special case, because it was really unfortuned that the issues happened in the last days of the first series.
Would probably take too much resources to find all affected players and in the end it doesn't matter if others get it, too.

I already tested if the THE SAME SERIES CHALLENGE, who were responsible for my problem in series 1 this time works.
And it seems so.

To find the amount of users affected with 100% confidence and accuracy would be a very difficult task to implement. We came to the conclusion that giving ALL users the livery in question would be the best solution for the player base as a whole. 

• Agree 2

Thanks to all involved for the quick and satisfactory resolution