Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×

[ Podium Pass ] - [ Series 1 ] - Various Weekly Challenges are not Completing/Updating Master Thread

Can´t complete the Challenge "Variety of the GP". i drove all cars of the f1 and i didnt know what i can do about it

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Had issues with three challenges

1. the win with george russell challenge i won 3 separate races and it never completed.

2. The Win from pole at mexico was part of the above but i won from pole (which i qualified on via one shot) this happened 2 times

3. Fill activities on my team I totally filled slots between gp's manually and it still wouldn't accept this was happening so the count always remained at zero.

2.       Platform

Steam

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

Grand Prix and My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

Have replicated each problem 3/4 times

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

n/a

7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) 

xbox controller

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

none as it wouldn't add to this issue.

• Like 1

I'm joining in complaining

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here. 

Completed 7 out of 8 challenges from week 8. Unable to complete this challenge:

image.png.c6163ff4e6091b681faa28ab867d6c65.png

2.       Platform

Steam

3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 

4.       Game-mode? 

My Team

5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. 

About 7-10 full activities between weekends. Each time added activities, run to the end of free time, run race week (skip practice, one shot qualifying, 5 lap race), check status - no change

6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue 

Trying to run Practice 1 instead of skipping - no result

Thrustmaster T300 RS GT + Ferrari F1 Wheel

8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

Screenshots of filling 100% of free time:

image.png.6cc6eb36f018eb0897122560d74e9219.pngimage.png.7a0d98ef74c5c0be0f73d7db12b32746.pngimage.png.2e73dc13ef688fdc93ad5acbbf27d844.png

• Like 1

I've had two issues this evening, not specific to a particular week's challenges. 

Won Hungarian GP in GP mode with Max Verstappen. Week 6's "record at hungary" time challenge popped, but the same week's "Max is unstoppable" hasn't (no quali, not sure if that matters). 

Also, got pole @ Canada on 65 ai, won the race. "Purple at Canada" (wk4) popped, "Pole to Victory at Canada (Hard AI)" (wk2) hasn't. I did *** out to the main menu between quali/race, not sure if that affected it. Shouldn't do as it saved my place on the grid.. 

6 hours ago, Rango said:

I've had two issues this evening, not specific to a particular week's challenges. 

Won Hungarian GP in GP mode with Max Verstappen. Week 6's "record at hungary" time challenge popped, but the same week's "Max is unstoppable" hasn't (no quali, not sure if that matters). 

Also, got pole @ Canada on 65 ai, won the race. "Purple at Canada" (wk4) popped, "Pole to Victory at Canada (Hard AI)" (wk2) hasn't. I did *** out to the main menu between quali/race, not sure if that affected it. Shouldn't do as it saved my place on the grid.. 

What platforms are you playing on @Rango?

(I've completed several of the Week 8 VIP challenges OK on PS4, including the George Russel one. From the first two posts this may be an issue specific to Steam or PC?)

4 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

(I've completed several of the Week 8 VIP challenges OK on PS4, including the George Russel one. From the first two posts this may be an issue specific to Steam or PC?)

I can confirm this is not exclusive to PC as I tried to do the same, getting pole position and win in Mexico with George Russell, multiple times on PS4 and I never got the challenges.

I also finished a race with 0% battery multiple times but that one didn't pop either, so it's not exclusive to Week 8.

I am sure I was online and connected because I got the due XP for completing a race but I never got the XP for the challenges. 

6 minutes ago, carpa said:

I also finished a race with 0% battery multiple times but that one didn't pop either, so it's not exclusive to Week 8.

As you've mentioned it I'll say I've successfully got this one on PS4. 

Odd.

Posted (edited)

• I've been trying to complete these challenges in the past few days. I tried changing the range of the difficulty inside the Hard AI and nothing. 
  • The same is happening to the Eyes of the Beholder challenge. I did it multiple times and it doesn't work. 
  • Meanwhile, in the same week, I completed the Monaco Time challenge and it did work, only these 2 are not loading

368407376_ScreenshopoleinCanada.png.8cd1c080f5a57bcea65e9cef03645393.png47181179_Screenshoteyesofthebeholder.png.0aa4af387e27cfa5f966d4a3378f9e40.png

2.       Platform 

• PC

4.       Game-mode? 

• Grand Prix

• I've tried multiple times in the past 2 days, I play, restart the game to play again and it still doesn't load 

• restarting the game and the PC

• Thrustmaster Wheel

Edited by BurpoZo

I've also had this issue. Completed France pole to victory, via one-shot quali and 5 lap GP, and with Max Verstappen, it didn't give me either of those challenge rewards... I'm on PC as well using a G29 patch 1.08

Posted (edited)

1.       So when I complete certain challenges where I have to complete a whole race e.g win a race as Daniel Kvyat and complete a race in the wet, the game doesn’t say that I have completed the challenge meaning I don’t get xp towards getting tier 30.

2.       Xbox one
3.      F1 2020 Seventy edition
4.       Any game mode 
5.      I have tried many attempts of completing each challenge but it doesn’t work. I have tried 3 lap race 5 lap race and 25% race all with 100% AI difficulty 
6.       I have restarted the game many times and also my Xbox I don’t want to re install my game in case I lose any data
7.       I use an Xbox controller and sometimes the Ferrari 458 spyder wheel 
8.       This issue has occurred that I’m aware of about 10 days but probably many more.   

Edited by Stoutcleric9176
Added more detail
  • Agree 1

Just went and tried multiple others: purple in italy, 3 flashbacks in a race, and Daniil Kvyat, nothing. I thought maybe the game didn't like that I was attempting to complete a few of them at the same time, so I went back to Italy to just get purple, got fastest lap on 4/5 of a 5 lap GP and nothing... It let me do the Hungary record lap though. 

9 minutes ago, RESSESPUFFS said:

Just went and tried multiple others: purple in italy, 3 flashbacks in a race, and Daniil Kvyat, nothing. I thought maybe the game didn't like that I was attempting to complete a few of them at the same time, so I went back to Italy to just get purple, got fastest lap on 4/5 of a 5 lap GP and nothing... 

That doesn't meet the challenge criterion though. You need to get the fastest lap in 3 sessions not laps. If you look at the particular challenge it should show you the progress though, so it should now say 1/3 I think.

(I've literally just completed the purple in Brazil challenge, by setting the fastest times in practice sessions 1, 2 and 3.)

I have the same problem on Steam, so it's definitely an F1 problem. I really hope they fix it, because I can't complete the podium pass now, but I doubt it as I've seen the same problem in posts from July.

15 minutes ago, Calvez25 said:

I have the same problem on Steam, so it's definitely an F1 problem. I really hope they fix it, because I can't complete the podium pass now, but I doubt it as I've seen the same problem in posts from July.

There have been a lot more posts like this over the last day or two though, so it may be an issue caused by the 1.08 patch for some? 

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Ultra3142 said:

That doesn't meet the challenge criterion though. You need to get the fastest lap in 3 sessions not laps. If you look at the particular challenge it should show you the progress though, so it should now say 1/3 I think.

(I've literally just completed the purple in Brazil challenge, by setting the fastest times in practice sessions 1, 2 and 3.)

That challenge is also bugged... I have two out of three fastest laps already counted, I did a three laps race with Sergio Perez yesterday, won, did the fastest lap on lap 3 and crossed the line on 0% battery. I did not get the Monza achievement and neither the Battery one. I play on PS4 with a pad but I did not get some achievements even while playing with a wheel. 

55 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

There have been a lot more posts like this over the last day or two though, so it may be an issue caused by the 1.08 patch for some? 

Yeah that could definitely be the case. I saw that a staff member reported it to the developers, so let's hope it's a quick fix

9 minutes ago, carpa said:

That challenge is also bugged... I have two out of three fastest laps already counted, I did a three laps race with Sergio Perez yesterday, won, did the fastest lap on lap 3 and crossed the line on 0% battery. I did not get the Monza achievement and neither the Battery one. I play on PS4 with a pad but I did not get some achievements even while playing with a wheel. 

Bear in mind that these challenges are working for some but not others though. Either way it's still helpful for @RESSESPUFFS to know how to complete this type of challenge once the bug has been fixed :classic_smile:.

18 hours ago, Ultra3142 said:

Xbox

Posted (edited)

The challenge for completing 10 GP in 10 different cars is stuck at 8/10. This only started after update 1.08. 

I’m writing this because it would be a shame not to get the special livery because of a glitch. There’s only 4 days left to complete all challenges. This mean i will have wasted my time completing all the other challenges.

2.       Xbox
3.       1.08
4.       Challenges 
5.       Happens all the time
6.       I’ve restarted the game and console multiple times
7.       Wheel

E23A49DD-78EF-4369-A8AF-7DB5EE742E24.jpeg

Edited by DralexZR1

Dailies also aren't tracking, two days in a row now.