logitech g29 on the ps4 not working at all project cars 3

the game doesn't seem to be detecting the wheel.  G29 ps4. I've tried everything.  Even uninstalled the game then reinstalled. Nothing. Please anyone.  Any information would be so appreciated. Thank you

• Agree 3

Same issue here and from what I've read almost everyone with a G29.  

• Agree 1

Same issue too. 
Does anyone have the issue and fixed it?

• Agree 1

Same here. Works totally fine on Project Cars 2 and F1 games. Nothing is getting recognized within the game in the input menu. 

• Agree 1

On 8/29/2020 at 1:09 PM, Juan23456789ten said:

the game doesn't seem to be detecting the wheel. G29 ps4. I've tried everything. Even omegle uninstalled the game then reinstalled. Nothing.
Please anyone. Any information would be so appreciated. Thank you

Same issue too.
It works only on Project Cars 2 & F1 games without any type of glitch. Besides, nothing is getting recognized within the game in the input menu.

• Agree 1

I'm experiencing the same issue.  Tried to get a refund through PS Store and of course they declined it.  Broken game = out of luck.  Please fix ASAP.

Same issue for me, I also tried to get a refund on PSN and no luck, I feel like I just got robbed, how the hell do you release a simcade game and not have the official PS4 wheel to be detected by it.

I have some info and its very very sad. PCars3 DOES NOT SUPPORT G29 ON PS4. Thats why its not being recognized. Game manufacturer put out a list of compatible wheels and G29 was no where on it. I dont know why. I dont know if it will be added in the future. But id like my 100 dollars back that i paid for the deluxe version because i cannot play racing games with a controller, and i am pretty sure i speak for everyone when i say, i didnt spend $500+ (some of you probably have way more $ invested as well) for a racing wheel setup, to use a controller either. Sorry im ranting im just pretty let down ovet this whole thing especially now that i learned it was intentionally made non compatible. Sorry for the bad news. Hopefully we can contact codemasters and ask them to please add g29 support in an update, soon. 
😞

Edited by RaceyTime2020
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Raceytime2020 sand thinv with me, I refuse to play the game with controller. Its embarrassing how this game comes out without g29 support. I also bought the deluxe edition so im even more passed. Psn won't refund it either. Good reason to buy disc's instead of buying online, disc i could have a refund no problem. I'm so mad at SMS and codemasters.

• Agree 1

scottBLT yes same here digital deluxe on psnstore so no refund. Its so dissappointing to have them intentionally snub us like that. Hurtful even. I mean everyone here was looking forward to this game for a long time. And we buy it as soon as we can once its out, only to find out our long held anticipation was for nothing because sms/codemasters decided to play dirty politics with logitech at the expense of their own loyal customers. I hope sms/codemasters sees this thread. 

On 9/2/2020 at 11:04 AM, nate3686 said:

Anyone have any luck?

This happened to me. It works for a while then I think g-hub is corrupting the profile. You need to have PC3 create a fresh profile (it will eventually happen again). Go to wherever your game is installed and follow path .../Project Cars 3/save game/(eight numbers)/project cars 3/profiles and add .old to the end of the file default.controllersettings.v.1.03. This will force the game to create a new file that is not corrupt. 

How does this company come out with this game and not have the Official PS4 steering wheel work!?!?!?!?!

I've had the previous to PC games and have no issues using my G29 wheel, if this issue isn't fixed I will never buy another game from this company.

• Agree 1

er las update yesterday, PC3 now recognize Logi G923, but does not have any feedback, the wheel is totally dumb and flat like turning shallow.

Can confirm as of this mornings update my g29 wheel IS WORKING!! Shifter also works. Force feedback is not great, but its there, it works, and it does give fairly clear indications of both sides of the edge. Pretty easy to hang it all out too. Not great, but not bad either!!