Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Fuel load/Fuel consumption issue 1.08

Posted (edited)

Before filling a complete bug report, I'd like to ask of it is an issue or just how the game works. The game mode is My Team, 50% race, 85% AI, and I'm on PC.

I've noticed that since the 1.08 patch, the fuel load I get for every race is at least for 9 more laps than the actual length of the race even if I edit the race strategy and push the fuel slider all the way to the left.

I've got no possibility of under loading my car and then compensate it through fuel management in race. The fuel consumption is all over the place with the car burning fuel at an anormal rate.

I can manage my fuel very well and never had any problem before the last patch. However now, I basically have to be on Lean Mode for the last 10 laps or so or I'd never finish the race.

I'd add that I went through great lengths to upgrade my engine's fuel efficiency.

As I said, I'll fill a proper bug report with screenshots, but want to know first if I'm doing something wrong. 

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Edited by Nas00

Thanks for the feedback guys. "Community", my behind.

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose. The best solution is to complete a report, with images, so I can try and replicate and investigate.