DiRT Rally 2.0 - New Player Guide Read more... ×

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pit Engineer Volume too low

I have the game on Xbox One and cannot hear a word the engineer says i have turned all sounds down and engineer up and still the same how do i fix this codies

Same again on my XB1. You can't hear engineer even after adjusting settings. 
We need this feature and without it takes away a major strategic part if playing this game. Subtitles are literally pointless as your to busy driving. Please please please could someone suggest a fix it codemasters please send a fix patch.

Deckers said:
I have the game on Xbox One and cannot hear a word the engineer says i have turned all sounds down and engineer up and still the same how do i fix this codies
Same here I have just posted a question about this in the technical help forum. Come on codemasters you can do better than this. 

I have exactly the same problem. I have tried turning all the other sound elements to the min & engineer to the max but I am still struggling to hear. Hopefully it's fairly easy to fix

Deckers said:
also on ps4