Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2020 |ONLINE SERVICE BACK ONLINE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

My team stuck with AI driving car after race end, podium or standings cutscenes never load

1.       A detailed description of the issue. Please include any error codes here.  Loading a myTeam race takes longer than usual since updates made to ingame driver ratings....Finishing any MyTeam race, I cant view the results it sticks with the AI driving the car and the results or even podium never load. in order to progress through career mode i have to force quit the game and reload onto the grid and retire, recording a DNF

2.       Platform: PC (I5-10600K at 4.1GHz, AMD 5700XT, 16GB RAM) 
3.       What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) Version 1.08
4.       Game-mode? MyTeam Career
5.       What are your replication numbers? Minimum test attempts are 4. Please also add EXACT replication steps for us to try too. I have had 3 races ruined from this issue. Simply finish a 50% myteam race and see if it will load a podium or the banner showing your finishing place, ONLY race, Qualifying is OK 
6.       What troubleshooting have you attempted? Please always try to attempt to fix the issue I have changed driver suits from the DLC one to a base game one with no joy, 
7.       What peripherals are you are using (gamepad, wheel make & model etc) Wheel: Thrustmaster TX with 2011 ferrari F1 Add on   Pedals: Fanatec V3 without Brake performance kit 
8.       Any screenshots or video of the issue? If the video is long, please include a timestamp for when the issue appears.   

20200830203828_1.jpg

20200830203859_1.jpg

20200831003529_1.jpg

Any mods? I had an increased failures mod that caused this issue. I removed it and game was fine.