Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | BETA | Details and how to Apply Here Read more... ×

g29 steering wheel problem in rotation

Hi Everyone!!

My G29 steering wheel is not rotating according to the F1 2020 game (PC). For example: when I turn the wheel 180 degrees to enter a curve, in the game the wheel rotates around 50 degrees.  I have already reinstalled the game, but the problem continues.  

Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Edited by DanFG

You can adjust calibration settings in custom controls. 

Set maximum wheel rotation to 270 which will be closer to 1:1 input ratio

2 hours ago, DanFG said:

Hi Everyone!!

My G29 steering wheel is not rotating according to the F1 2020 game (PC). For example: when I turn the wheel 180 degrees to enter a curve, in the game the wheel rotates around 50 degrees.  I have already reinstalled the game, but the problem continues.  

Has anyone had the same problem?

Thanks in advance.

Yup I have this problem. I have to change the wheel rotation in G Hub and change it back to desired rotation every single time before loading the game. Lately, it seems to take a few times to make the adjustment. Not sure what is causing this but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just G Hub.

1 hour ago, Frontman24 said:

Yup I have this problem. I have to change the wheel rotation in G Hub and change it back to desired rotation every single time before loading the game. Lately, it seems to take a few times to make the adjustment. Not sure what is causing this but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just G Hub.

2 hours ago, GFORCE_S3RV3R said:

You can adjust calibration settings in custom controls. 

Set maximum wheel rotation to 270 which will be closer to 1:1 input ratio

I've already though about do that, but this options dosen't appear in settings custom controls. 😫

1 hour ago, Frontman24 said:

Yup I have this problem. I have to change the wheel rotation in G Hub and change it back to desired rotation every single time before loading the game. Lately, it seems to take a few times to make the adjustment. Not sure what is causing this but wouldn’t be surprised if it’s just G  it doesn’t seem that practical, but if it works I’ll play better.

I'll try to do that.  it doesn’t seem that practical, but if it works I’ll play better.

Tks guys!!

23 minutes ago, DanFG said:

I've already though about do that, but this options dosen't appear in settings custom controls. 😫

That's odd, are you customizing the settings for the wheel and not a controller?

If it is the wheel custom settings then submit a bug report as per the template so they will look at it.