Sign in to follow this  

What you want to see from GRID

Will it be Ukrainian flag in GRiD A? Codies, it's a time to learn that there is such a country in Europe! )))

Will it be Ukrainian flag in GRiD A? Codies, it's a time to learn that there is such a country in Europe! )))
I'm pretty sure I've seen it :)

Not for much longer if the Russians have their way, lol . . .

Loore said:
+1 !!!
Any chance people could just click the "Agree" button under posts they agree with, instead of quoting long screeds of text only to write "+1" underneath...?

Just asking like... ;;)
+1

[spoiler]Sorry, couldn't help it! Do agree though :)[/spoiler]
"You can't flag a moderator's post."
=))

RubyRuby and CaptainJack:ar! you are right , its about trojan horse i think... :-?
About Grid Autosport , according what we have seen atm the game  seems promising close to 1st grid game but we still miss chat and spectator mode which were some of the most important reasons we had so much fun with this..
I could preorder it as CaptainJack:ar! did but i have some troubles about drivers of gfx right now + the prize this time is high enough...
I have to wait for much better deal , but i am sure i will perchaise it some time within summer ( maybe steam summer sales or so)

* i have not tell how much i love emotion faces in new forums...
i think some of them represent some of users in this forums like:

:ar! = Captain Jack !
8-X = Assiemodis !
>:) = Purple44 !
:O)= PINKCAROFDEATH !
~:> = DJ ! (his famous piguin photo, ok here is with ancient greek lol )

and i am sure there are more encrypted users between them...
But who am i...?8-}

oh yes...i forgot.

Spectator Mode and maybe Text-chat , to pass the waiting time when joining a lobby.

i have sweared i dont want to buy blind next codies racing game after this little grid 2 dissapointment....but it all sounds so good that
they will make it better. i will trust in codemasters one more time.

i am looking forward for the release and preorder the black edition ...:-)

8-X = Assiemodis !

But who am i...?8-}
Found you Miatakias here ~X( stressing trying to figure out why the Nvidia drivers won't install..... or maybe this one? :-&  sick of trying stuff that doesn't fix da problem 

Yeah was wondering how far you are with cracking that problem.
Did the links I gave you last night help Miatakias?

PS. thx for giving me the skull.    :D

RubyRuby and CaptainJack:ar! you are right , its about trojan horse i think... :-?
About Grid Autosport , according what we have seen atm the game  seems promising close to 1st grid game but we still miss chat and spectator mode which were some of the most important reasons we had so much fun with this..
I could preorder it as CaptainJack:ar! did but i have some troubles about drivers of gfx right now + the prize this time is high enough...
I have to wait for much better deal , but i am sure i will perchase it soem time within summer ( maybe steam summer sales or so)

8-X = Assiemodis !

But who am i...?8-}

:(|) That's me :)

Hirschie said:
oh yes...i forgot.

Spectator Mode and maybe Text-chat , to pass the waiting time when joining a lobby.

i have sweared i dont want to buy blind next codies racing game after this little grid 2 dissapointment....but it all sounds so good that

Hahahaha . . .the wagon is rolling and there will be many more . . . no matter what they say to the contrary.
Loore, and members of the team have really put themselves on the line with this one so failure is not an option.

053 said:
*Zappac amain video \m/

*053 dont ask me sorry , as i am sure you will buy Grid Autosport in early days (you are crazy for racing like me and CaptainJack  that he already preordered it) lol=))

hahaha yeah lol Captain raised us with hate for Grid and now he already walks in free T-shirts and wearing a cap on his head with I LOVE GRID AUTOSPORT given to him by Loore bcz he bought the first pre-order :)) .

But what i ment was i play already a few games (which i like alot) and theres 1 comming, so i already play to much and have no time to play more (i mean play seriuos), ofc this Grid  would be a fantastic game once u play it (with friends) even it looks like Grid2, anyway iam still halfway grid1 and i love it but after that its a bit done with racing games for me (i think B-) )

Consider this, initially going for CM was the way up until a certain point, but when Loore and some of the team put themselves firmly "on the line" with this game, making themselves very vulnerable, that became a game changer.
So attacking no longer holds the power, there is nothing more to be gained other than alienating oneself.

The power lies in siding with Loore, all declarations have been made so all that there is left to do is "wait and see", whilst Loore sweats it out hoping to god the team come up with the goods . . .oh ! and packs up my T-shirt and cap, lol . . . and don't be a stranger on our site, Henri, we can have great fun in GAS with a group of us on TS.
:ar!

8-X = Assiemodis !

But who am i...?8-}
Found you Miatakias here ~X( stressing trying to figure out why the Nvidia drivers won't install..... or maybe this one? :-&  sick of trying stuff that doesn't fix da problem 
you are right Rastus last days i looks like  ~X( +  :(( +  :( +  :-O +   :-S +  :-B + [-( +  8-} +  :-?? +  @-) +  :-w +  >:P +  [-O< +  :-L +  [-X +  :-t +  X_X  toghether...

yeah TurboDevin19 your are the chipanzee:(|) 

No Assiemodis8-X i coul not solved it...but i have not tried the solution with repair that the guy refered..
but you gave me an idea , to open a threat in this forums to get more ideas about how to solve it L-)

When Rastus said what package was heading your way my first thought was: "I hope to god miat. puts the gfx card well away from the rest of the computer when he switches on . . . like outside of the BLAST area, lol . .

Thing is Miat, if you haven't fitted a mobo before it is advisable to get a LOT of advice first, maybe even a friend who has done one ? . . 
:-&

Do you know where all the wires go in the mobo, and what they are for ?

Have you got the handbook for the mobo, which will tell you ?

:-/

I sent him the disc and also a link to Asus support site where the manual can be viewed/dloaded so at least that ain't a problem.

It seems that the only issue now is that during/after the install of the Nvidia GFX drivers he just gets black screen. Seems to have happened to a few people with Nvidia cards in the past. It seems that it works fine in safemode but not otherwise. It's also not confined to the up to date drivers as even an older set had the same issue?????

I have found a thread on Nvidia's site (haven't read it all yet but I'll keep looking) and Nvidia stated they were unable to replicate the fault and were requesting someone near their HQ with their monitor for testing purposes.
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/648176/geforce-drivers/monitor-display-blank-screen-issue-after-driver-update-updated-1-23-14-/

Real pain in the a** as my whole idea for sending him the parts was all about getting him able to play recent games at smooth fps and this one thing is stopping him dead in his tracks and he's worse off than before installing them.

i believe it to be an issue with the bios and needing an update as with many other users having the same problem with card/mobo.

have been talking to him via pm and steam but cant get him to update bios yet bigger set of b...z needed ha

yeah it is risky and not easy but WHO DARES WINS!!! ;)

i have sent him the link to D/L asus update tool and the steps to update bios if he decides to go for it if everything else fails,

i will talk him through it,,, fingers crossed

unless there are some pros with other ideas

8->

Nvidia are trying to blame monitors, even asking people to turn up at their HQ in Santa Cruz as they cannot replicate the fault.

It's an ongoing issue as the thread was started 5 months ago and still no fix (despite claims to the contrary on 17/04).

I sent him the disc and also a link to Asus support site where the manual can be viewed/dloaded so at least that ain't a problem.

It seems that the only issue now is that during/after the install of the Nvidia GFX drivers he just gets black screen. Seems to have happened to a few people with Nvidia cards in the past. It seems that it works fine in safemode but not otherwise. It's also not confined to the up to date drivers as even an older set had the same issue?????

I have found a thread on Nvidia's site (haven't read it all yet but I'll keep looking) and Nvidia stated they were unable to replicate the fault and were requesting someone near their HQ with their monitor for testing purposes.
https://forums.geforce.com/default/topic/648176/geforce-drivers/monitor-display-blank-screen-issue-after-driver-update-updated-1-23-14-/

Real pain in the a** as my whole idea for sending him the parts was all about getting him able to play recent games at smooth fps and this one thing is stopping him dead in his tracks and he's worse off than before installing them.
Slightly off topic I know but is this on Windows 8? I had similar issue with my AMD drivers as Windows was conflicting with which driver to install.

Yeah 8.1 and also happened in Win 7 as well so don't think it's the OS.

And sorry for hijacking the thread lol.

Just annoying when you do someone a favour and they are worse off than before ARRRRRGGGHH!

Hirschie said:
oh yes...i forgot.

Hahahaha . . .the wagon is rolling and there will be many more . . . no matter what they say to the contrary.
Loore, and members of the team have really put themselves on the line with this one so failure is not an option.

But failure is still possible online. :(

Keep seeing it happen year after year to online racing games. :(

Yeah 8.1 and also happened in Win 7 as well so don't think it's the OS.

And sorry for hijacking the thread lol.

Just annoying when you do someone a favour and they are worse off than before ARRRRRGGGHH!

This is the world of computing. We all run into problems every now and then and have so much smug satisfaction . . .and relief, when we've sorted it.

Miat. will eventually get it running and it will be better than before . . . 
>:)

LOL true enough mate  :ar!

I have to wait for much better deal , but i am sure i will perchaise it some time within summer ( maybe steam summer sales or so)

8-X = Assiemodis !

But who am i...?8-}
jeez are you 12 or something? can you not write like everyone else on this forum. stop editing or playing with your text. just write and submit. no need to bold or colour anything. you need to think about people who have bad eye sight or colour blind or other. its a forum, not Art school