Sign in to follow this  

What you want to see from GRID

No Loore, so maybe this was a parting shot, lol . . .
yeah @Loore has been conspicuously absent these last few days
Maybe the pressure of coming up with the goods for ALL his new friends was too much for him so he's jumped ship ?
Maybe he knows something we don't ?

Maybe the pressure of coming up with the goods for ALL his new friends was too much for him so he's jumped ship ?
Maybe he sees a BIG BLACK CLOUD coming his way and has made a run for the hills, lol . . with his final comment, "time to get the hell out of Dodge".

Loore's on holiday guys, In another thread he told us, Lee's getting a hat as a pressie and someone suggested "get that man a sombrero" last I read.

Maybe he sees a BIG BLACK CLOUD coming his way and has made a run for the hills, lol . . with his final comment, "time to get the hell out of Dodge".

could well be :p

Well . . . I still have my, "get out of jail free card" . . .cancelling my order at Game, lol . .

He's probably taking some due holiday before this wonderful game comes our way and takes up all of his time . . .particularly signing autographs and sending me my T-Shirt for recognition of long service, lol . .

Well . . . I still have my, "get out of jail free card" . . .cancelling my order at Game, lol . .

He's probably taking some due holiday before this wonderful game comes our way and takes up all of his time . . .particularly signing autographs and sending me my T-Shirt for recognition of long service, lol . .
well  I'm sure CM have learnt their lessons from last year and I hope they won't be repeated but only time can answer that one unfortunately

well  I'm sure CM have learnt their lessons from last year and I hope they won't be repeated but only time can answer that one unfortunately
Thing is, why has BigLee not been seen for some time ? . . it does feel as though something strange is going on . .

Thing is, why has BigLee not been seen for some time ? . . it does feel as though something strange is going on . .
I've been about posting stuff, @Loore got sent off to states last minute to do something and I've been pretty busy trying to do my work and pick up the bits he asked me to do while he was away. It's nice to know you care anyway Jack, sorry neither of us have been around much but don't worry your lord and saviour will be back next week ;)

I've been about posting stuff, @Loore got sent off to states last minute to do something and I've been pretty busy trying to do my work and pick up the bits he asked me to do while he was away. It's nice to know you care anyway Jack, sorry neither of us have been around much but don't worry your lord and saviour will be back next week ;)
good to know :D

Well thank you kindly, young man, so I was right, sort of, I mean if you are going to the States for whatever reason there has to be a holiday feel about it.
Do I detect a smidgen of sarcasm when referring to our good buddy, Loore ?  . . y'know how it is, if we don't see him for a couple of days all manner of thoughts can enter the mind . .  
:D

WOW now its getting trippy dudes  8-|

friday night here we come. Just go into the forums and stare and we will not have to use other stimulantia - lmao

Probably better crash physics. GRID2's crash physics were a little too hard for my tasting.

Well thank you kindly, young man, so I was right, sort of, I mean if you are going to the States for whatever reason there has to be a holiday feel about it.
Do I detect a smidgen of sarcasm when referring to our good buddy, Loore ?  . . y'know how it is, if we don't see him for a couple of days all manner of thoughts can enter the mind . .  
@justbiglee is probably just annoyed to be left carrying the can for @Loore is all probably. I don't think anybody enjoys having to do other peoples work in addition to their own I know I don't  :p

@justbiglee is probably just annoyed to be left carrying the can for @Loore is all probably. I don't think anybody enjoys having to do other peoples work in addition to their own I know I don't  :p
What !  sour grapes from the BigLee ? , ,naw, really, lol . .

If he puts a bit of polish onto his people skills he could become best buddy No.2 . . or No.2's if he doesn't, lol . . .

What !  sour grapes from the BigLee ? , ,naw, really, lol . .

If he puts a bit of polish onto his people skills he could become best buddy No.2 . . or No.2's if he doesn't, lol . . .
He got to go to Texas and if he hasn't brought me back a cowboy hat I'll be miffed...

... there I said it!

:P

As long as we're in wild speculation mode, COTA in GRID A would be just dandy, sweet, excellent - and truly mighty fine.

Frank

RubyRuby said:
As long as we're in wild speculation mode, COTA in GRID A would be just dandy, sweet, excellent - and truly mighty fine.

Frank
Yeah this is all just speculation though