Sign in to follow this  

What you want to see from GRID

muckymu said:
Yanks don't have good coffee - so u must be mistaken.

I remember when I was 9 and I got a commodore 64.
There was hardly any easy modes at the time, you would just get the game and try to get thru it. and they were bloody hard.
Me, being 9, still put a lot of effort to get thru.

So now I read that online flashbacks are for the ones that can't manage to race.
Ok, so we're talking about below 9 yrs old people in my book.
So basically, Grid AS is catering for pre-prepubescent kids.
I'm too old to get into that then.

+ 1

Love the logic, and why shouldn't it be valid ? . . .
~O)

LOORE -  why are you wasting space with flashbacks ? . .I thought CM were supposed to be taking a serious attitude to their racing games.

Like Muckymu says, flashbacks are for very little kids . . . if you have to have them make them SP only.
~O)

RubyRuby said:
OK.  Wanna talk about peanut butter?
Serious slip up here, a Yank mentions peanut butter without the "and jelly" bit, lol . . .

More tea vicar ?
~O)

Hmm i googled about Yanks coffe , its in Zaandvoort ...
They must make a really addictive coffe there 8-} =P~ right Assiemodis8-X   =))

I cant complain about the coffee here in holland.
I havent been to Yanks cafe though.

Here some more toy dolls for you.
Duelling banjo's   :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jSFPygl4jg

Gotta feelin'  Loore's on his way, lol . . .  

Hey, Assie, do you insert the video the old-fashioned way like Purple asked on the site ?

It worked for me to just paste the whole link and then type [\youtube] after it

Strange I know because normally it would have [youtube] infront

Works for me just copying and pasting the Youtube Share link, like so.

http://youtu.be/LAso3TDYGUc

Best event in Dirt 3....

I made an error in my post I see CJ it should be [/youtube] not [\youtube].  sorry  :)

When I just paste the whole link from youtube and then post it it just dissapeared.
My workarounds for it are.
1 paste the link then click on insert image paste the link there aswell and then post it but then you get image next to the picture.
2 is paste the link and type [/youtube]

It was fun dirt 3.
Not my best run but the only dirt3 movie I could find.

http://youtu.be/wkScrPnMN48

Nice driving dude :)
One hell of a recovery to keep 2nd place there as well!

I loved Yatta Ridge myself,

http://youtu.be/j541vwYcChA

I'm always amused when people want the realism of in-car view and then make it totally unreal by having music and not the engine as the sound source . . .

cupof char ?
~O)

I'm always amused when people want the realism of in-car view and then make it totally unreal by having music and not the engine as the sound source . . .

cupof char ?
~O)
indeed in general in sports games I usually turn the music off the only exception to this is when I'm playing PES as I like the Champions League and Europa League tunes

cupof char ?
~O)
indeed in general in sports games I usually turn the music off the only exception to this is when I'm playing PES as I like the Champions League and Europa League tunes
First thing with every game . . off goes the music .

cupof char ?
~O)

with general games like shooters it adds to the atmosphere and the story I find the Mass Effect series music quite epic with sports games though the music I find is more distracting though sa I like to hear my engineer or engine and I don't have the best of hearing so having the music off in these games is better

Unless it's a game of bootleggers racing over the ridge tops being pursued by the Keystone cops.

Frank

cupof char ?
~O)
If that reffering to my vid I played without music but with TS on so you hear you and others talking thru it so I mixed music in when I convert the movie.  :D

I too always turn of the music in most games not all some games of which mostly are rpg or adventure games it adds to the game

Cup of hot chocolate vigar?

cupof char ?
~O)

with general games like shooters it adds to the atmosphere and the story I find the Mass Effect series music quite epic with sports games though the music I find is more distracting though sa I like to hear my engineer or engine and I don't have the best of hearing so having the music off in these games is better
Some games do have well crafted music and with these I take the volume down so the music mixes with the ambient sounds. Adobe Audition is very good for doing the mixing.

I have seen some very clever videos made by others interested in Sony Vegas, and the music has been well selsected to go with the engine sounds, the two working in harmony.
But too many of the racing videos are all engine sound turned off and head banger music blasting all into oblivion . . . as if the only credibility you are likely to get requires being a heavy rocker . . although I hear a lot of punk and hip hop (as a musician I appreciate both heavy rock and hip hop, pity the masses tend to lean towards the talentless variety, probably because they can associate with that),  so maybe it's worse than I thought, lol . .

I also turn of the ingame music and put my own on in mediaplayer. (unless the game has a stellar soundtrack.

I prefer to have the game sounds in any vids I post, I wanna be able to hear what's being done, not just see the pictures.

I always feel something is missing in vids with no game sound just the music.

So you can Imagine my annoyance when selecting "Online" in the G2  multiplayer lobby the game pauses media player?????

I like see on next's GRID games:

-Pits stop.
-4 ovals minimum.
-In a end of season in career mode, have a race mode like ROC (Race of Champions).
-Can create your own championship with a maximum of 20 races and have a option of having a dual race like V8 Supercars.

I prefer to have the game sounds in any vids I post, I wanna be able to hear what's being done, not just see the pictures.

I prefer that aswell.
Problem is though when recording a online race while you are on TS everything that is said is recorded aswell.
Thats when I decide to just renove all game sounds and only put music in.   :)

I havent found a way to setup fraps so it wont record sounds from TS.
I dont think it is even possible.

Well it has the option to record external sound just don't know if you can confine it to particular sources etc.