Sign in to follow this  

What you want to see from GRID

Ok guys , ego engine does not impressed me so much probably cause i run the game in lowest and with low fps ....
But watching videos on tube  , users to run grid 2 (which is the game with best graphics using EGO engine , f1 2013 graphics looks poor compare to grid 2)  on ultra etc does not impress me so much as they do games like (i speak only about racing games) :

- NFS rivals (frost bite 3)
- Project cars (PC)
- Forza 5 (XboxONE)
- Drive club (PS4)

But this is only my opinion , and anyway i have said million of times that my problem about latest CM's games , its about handling - physics and not about graphics..

Its probably my taste about graphics , ok i expecting to see the EGO  in next gen ....(also i hope the games of codies on pc to port them from next-gen and not from previous gen)

About  this week;s announcement ..??Is porbably some of the new games..??

8-|

Nothing wrong with your opinion, MiatakiasGR, you play a wider range of racing games than me so your comments are no less valid than mine, in fact they are more valid.
Don't forget, as a Photoshop anorak, I'm well into eye candy of all things graphic . . .

I'm enjoying NFS Rivals as well - do you think I might get shot for liking a NFS game, lol ?

I agree with you about Grid 2 and F1 2013.

Unlike many, I loved the mute colours in Grid 1, just for themselves and also for making it totally different from every other racing game graphics . . .

yeah CaptainJack Grid 1 had a deferent dark pallet of colors...i had a mod to make colors not so darkky and to yellow color but more blue and red , and i liked as well...
About  nfs rivals as i think you know already Rastus has already sent me (i have not received them yet ) his old parts (cpu+ mobo + ram) and in combination of your gifted gtx550ti i will be able to play latest games including , assetto corsa , project cars, NFS rivals (take care some crazy outlaw with greek flags on car will run here and there on map with a Ferrari called Miatakias or so lol
B-))) , the crew (this fall) , world of speed( a free to play game from slightly studio, devs that makes project cars , and it seems very good to me , with circuits but alos city tracks like London , Moscaw , Monaco , GTA V that i have played in PS3 and its best game ever for me , and very fun even if you deal only with cars on it)
So thank you so much an other time that because of you i am able to have fun with latest games , its very important to me this period that i dont work and i deal a lot with my PC...
I hope the new codemaster's games to be good as the old ones , cause if not i will probably spend money to buy a toy car like Loore has in his profile photo to go around my neighborhood than to buy a game that be dissapointed ...
:))

*Yeah CJack i thought u would throw me off the ship into sea , because i like games like NFS lol
*also captain a sailor will be availiable for you to give him instructions about how to destroy the enemie"s aircraft carrier in BF4...
:-h ~X(

You seen the crazy little "Ken Box" vid in one of those Razor Crazy Karts yet?

http://youtu.be/sKOaF7esBFY

Gonna get me one of em (unless CM sort Drifting for the next Grid game, or make a drift game wiv all da party game modes from Dirt 3.

BTW Miat gutted the bits ain't gotten to you yet....... I'll be about later today after work and give you a shout. (hopefully you'll have some news by then (fingers crossed, stroking lucky rabbits foot, horse shoe nailed to the wall etc)

Wasps, ack.  Those doughnuts will be well rank by next week, unless CM employees get to eat them as an Easter treat.  Or maybe that's just the usual daily delivery by their new employee, Dexter Morgan, who grew tired of felling trees.
I hope Dex is a fan of original Grid so he can point Codies in the right direction using his usual ways.

I'm enjoying NFS Rivals as well - do you think I might get shot for liking a NFS game, lol ?

Yes  against the wall with you my friend.  

What I want from Grid?
All the above my friends already told you.   :D

ahahah rastus what is this video man , the intro of new Dirt game??lool. :)).I want this crazy box if codies will not make happy with its new game!!
No unfirtunatelly nothing yet about parts i will go tommorow to ask them about if they have them , and if i can get them..:)

LoL GARYPATERSON THIS IS OFFICIAL VIDEO FROM CM's i though 1st that is made of you..WoW i did not expect codies to announce a new Grid game so fast as Grid 2 is out less than a year!! That maybe means that codies understood that they did not the sequel we all wanted , and they will give it us not with 3rd part of this series...5 days for the announcement!! i can't wait for that  !!But what does this mean??That next Dirt game will returd much..??
8-X :-S

Well here it is...

http://youtu.be/EtmH9bldhmE

News on the 22nd apparently!
Hahahaahahahaha . . . yep siree, that makes more sense than anything else I've see, lol . . .

ahahah rastus what is this video man , the intro of new Dirt game??lool. :)).I want this crazy box if codies will not make happy with its new game!!
No unfirtunatelly nothing yet about parts i will go tommorow to ask them about if they have them , and if i can get them..:)

LoL GARYPATERSON THIS IS OFFICIAL VIDEO FROM CM's i though 1st that is made of you..WoW i did not expect codies to announce a new Grid game so fast as Grid 2 is out less than a year!! That maybe means that codies understood that they did not the sequel we all wanted , and they will give it us not with 3rd part of this series...5 days for the announcement!! i can't wait for that  !!But what does this mean??That next Dirt game will returd much..??
8-X :-S
If I recall correctly the card I sent you took longer than I expected . . . gets as far as the Greek border then the SNAIL express is deployed, lol . .

Yes  against the wall with you my friend.  

What I want from Grid?
All the above my friends already told you.   :D
But . .but . . I close the curtains, turn the lights down low, mute the volume . . what else can I do . .oh, shame is me . .

ahahaha the slow snail express is the greek bad public services man...ahahahh yes your card came here between 5-7 days from day you left it in your local post but Rastus has left it there since last wensday and nothing yet..so i will call thel tommorow to ask them if parts already exist there and if i can get them tommorow cause i want to be prepared as fast as i can for new pure race style  (i want to believe will be like that) codies game..:)

I understand you want to be ready but it is just first enouncment Miatakias.
First we get the hype build up for months, and then it turns out to be another storm in a glass of water proberly.   :)
They say they listening but so far I havent seen any sign of that.
I hope to be proven wrong but I refuse to go with the hype building till I played it.
And no I am not gonna buy any game from codies anymore before I tried it.

I understand you want to be ready but it is just first enouncment Miatakias.
First we get the hype build up for months, and then it turns out to be another storm in a glass of water proberly.   :)
They say they listening but so far I havent seen any sign of that.
I hope to be proven wrong but I refuse to go with the hype building till I played it.
And no I am not gonna buy any game from codies anymore before I tried it.
That's sensible approach for any product. Scepticism and constructive criticism is good for everyone, fans and developers alike, and if we can win over someone over who has doubts that will mean we've done a genuinely good job.

Quality will always speak for itself. I look forward to reading what you think when you see some more concrete details on what we're working on. :)

ok Assiemodis 8-X  i agree with you man , i am just excited with any new racing game that is announced...offcorse i agree with you that i am not gonna buy it , if i dont make sure that i like it....having touring cars , and hearing the community manegers that they have listened us i can be just optimistic...:)

I would like to hear from Loore or Britpoint what they (Codies) ALREADY learned from our feedback. What is in their opinion what we want to see in new Grid. What are the most important things for us, that need improvement. I would like to see if we finally are on the same page.

I would like to hear from Loore or Britpoint what they (Codies) ALREADY learned from our feedback. What is in their opinion what we want to see in new Grid. What are the most important things for us, that need improvement. I would like to see if we finally are on the same page.

I think the answer will come on Tuesday, I could happily list off a load of features I know you want, many of which will be talked about come Tuesday. If I do it now it just confirms things (and my PR friends would shout at me, loudly).

Sorry, just a few more days and it'll all become clear!

Ello Frank :) nice to see you again, Agree with you there only way I'll buy it is wiv a demo.....

Wondered where you guys were.  I was scratching around in that Steam forum wondering what I was missing, because whatever it was sure wasn't there.

Frank

P.S.  Thanks for the "young" bit, Cap.

If GRID does ever indeed come back, there are two major, major things I would like to see in the next game:

1) No more yellow filter, please! Real is not brown! It's not rainbows and super-powered magical maids either, but a more vivid or at least less yellow palette like Dirt 3 would be far more pleasing to my eyes.

2) For the love of Ayrton Senna, please, please don't widen the tracks for the sake of easier driving. If this means cars will have to handle even tighter than they did in the first GRID game, that is fine in my eyes. You dudes did an okay job keeping the track's character visually in GRID 2, but the cars handled like a strange hybrid of Ridge Racer 6 and an older generation Need for Speed game.