F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×

Podium Pass Season 2

Hi all! Tomorrow ends the first season of podium pass, and I was wondering if season 2 starts right after it ends at 15:00h (Spain) or we will have to wait some time, I think they haven't mentioned anything yet but, if anyone knows...

Also, there should an update tomorrow? With the new podium pass and maybe the liveries update?

6 days to wait for the Podium Pass. Livery updates I think will be Thursday. 

Edited by PorcsheRevs

6 days for the next series 🤔 must be the Ferrari strategist taking care of it. Embarrassing.

I'm pretty sure most passes in most games have a rest period in between seasons.

I am looking forward to getting something worth it with my 2500 pitcoins. I hope I could get a pose or a podium celebration or a livery. The liveries of the cars look too simple and common. 

I don't really understand the extra week in between series. Most people finished series 1 in 3 weeks or so and have just been sitting around with XP accumulating for no reason waiting for the 60 days to finish up. Codies is really all over the place with this game. Doesn't seem to be any real gameplan. Maybe they're trying to find a way to nickel and dime users to make up for all the lost revenue of Project Cars 3

So we've gone from 1 day to go on Sunday afternoon, to less than 24 hours on Monday afternoon, and now it's gone back up to 6 days? Is Season 1 still live so there may be time for a patch to resolve the challenges issue?

@BarryBL it would be good if you could post somewhere about these issues.

12 minutes ago, chrisk88 said:

Most people finished series 1 in 3 weeks or so and have just been sitting around with XP accumulating for no reason waiting for the 60 days to finish up.

Some did but I think it's a huge assumption to say most. I got to rank 30 yesterday and that was after making a real effort to earn XP before the end of Season 1. How long it takes someone to achieve this will vary wildly, depending on experience with previous games and how long/often someone is able to play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DHM9 said:

6 days for the next series 🤔 must be the Ferrari strategist taking care of it. Embarrassing.

You're embarrassing yourself with your lack of knowledge. 

40 minutes ago, magpieracer48 said:

Good point. If it were the Ferrari strategist we'd have Series 2 in 2021

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Just now, chrisk88 said:

Good point. If it were the Ferrari strategist we'd have Series 2 in 2021

And no victory emotes 😞 

• Haha 8

Just now, PJTierney said:

And no victory emotes 😞 

*Crying in Italian* 

Grazie Ragazzi 

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, magpieracer48 said:

Please do enlighten me with your superior knowledge🤔

Edited by DHM9

4 hours ago, chrisk88 said:

Most people finished series 1 in 3 weeks or so 

I'm lvl 25 right now, if you don't play 100% races or atleast 50% you will need about 2/3 full seasons to get to lvl 30 cause you will get less xp from the race 

Edited by ZtwoA

I was very unfamiliar with this whole podium pass aspect of the game (still am). And I only bought the game yesterday. 
Thought it's a great way of gradually earning cool stuff by simply playing the game. When I installed the game I saw I had 15.000 coins. So I bought a VIP thing because I thought it would be nice. Does that go away now too? Did I screw myself by not waiting? 😂

1 hour ago, Malarky94 said:

I was very unfamiliar with this whole podium pass aspect of the game (still am). And I only bought the game yesterday. 
Thought it's a great way of gradually earning cool stuff by simply playing the game. When I installed the game I saw I had 15.000 coins. So I bought a VIP thing because I thought it would be nice. Does that go away now too? Did I screw myself by not waiting? 😂

You only bought the game yesterday and got 15k pitcoins? I preordered the game and still haven't gotten anything.... unbelievable. Congrats though I guess

@BarryBL Customer service still hasn't sent anything back to me after I confirmed 2 weeks ago that I pre-ordered the game and there was nothing in the physical case. Can you guys really not do anything for this situation? Username can easily be checked that I haven't entered any preorder codes. 

Edited by chrisk88

1 hour ago, Malarky94 said:

Does that go away now too? Did I screw myself by not waiting? 😂

Probably is my guess. Nobody here knows though as we're not getting any info. from Codemasters about this.

This whole interim period between season passes is seriously clunky. Not sure if it was preplanned or not.

I would like if they put real sponsors on helmets, or maybe old helmets from other pilots like Webber Helmet in Red Bull, or Vettel 2011 Helmet, things like that could be better for the game and for the players i guess, im tired of doing my career with a no sponsor helmet on PS4, thats really sad for me 😞

On 9/1/2020 at 1:37 PM, AllenB2609 said:

I‘m waiting for the 2019 helmets 😕

Then you will wait forever...

15 hours ago, Getts0388 said:

Does @Josetelli last post above have anything to do with the this subject or am I missing something???

It has, I want sponsors helmets on Podium Pass 2, or old helmets. And now we have to wait 12 days until Podium Pass 2

• Agree 1