Project cars 3 improvements suggestions

Hello racers,

I'm posting this to submit some improvement suggestions about Project Cars 3!

Despite all the disappointment and bad reviews of the game, i'm still enjoying the game a lot mainly because i think that this game was designed to offer much more immediate fun to the players and that's why i find it really addictive.

Said this i'would like to see this game hopefully improved in the near future, for example i would like a lot about the chance the developers may re-introduce the missing PIT STOPS, i believe that would make the game more COMPLETE, and also future DLC with more tracks and cars would be great!

Anyway i think that with PC3 Slightly Mad has done a great job!

Greetings!

• Agree 1

good luck...................you're not getting pit stops or anything dealing with tyres..............it's too much effort.

Gooid day.

• Agree 1

If we ask the developers to introduce pit stops in a future update maybe they will give us, at the end it would make the game more complete!

• Agree 1

Thoroughly enjoying PC3 for what it is and have no regrets in purchasing it and look forward to any updates in the future.

Improvements for me would be the AI as I personally will spend 99% of the time in the 'Custom Event' section of PC3 so I can race with any car and any track ( only because I am a Hardcore Sim Racer...lol)...at the moment on the AI's lowest settings they are still to fast...or maybe because I am slow...lol

Optimization would be great also as PC3 does not run or look as fantastic as PC2...PC3 is nearly their but have noticed especially doing screen shots I can not get the track in focus closest to the car I am photographing. When doing Rain screen shots I was unable to get the ground in focus even at 'f10' and 1/1000sec shutter speed to see the water drop rings sharply...this was just amazing in PC2.

Photo Mode is great, would like to see slightly more depth of field when zoomed in focusing on a car...more front to back focus of the car. Though I have tried PC2 Photo Mode on a Single monitor to test and there seems to be more depth of field using a single monitor, so maybe it's the Triple Screen set up that needs the DOF increase.

Audio is very much improved in PC3, personal opinion of course and although most of the cars I have personally driven sound fantastic I found the audio on the '69 Camaro' and '66 Mustang' a little low and muffled compared to others.

FFB / Physics of PC3 is great, now that I have dialed in my Thrustmaster TS XW...more than happy with the feel in PC3 for what this game is and is very much improved and consistent over PC2....oh, and absolutely love the 'FFB wheel tug' on my TSXW when changing through the gears...well done.

Edited by MDGourley

I'm pretty sure they gonna release patches that brings general improvements like for example AI balancing, graphics and whatever, like they did previously in pc2.

All in all, even if PC3 is not a proper sim like an AC Competizione, it has an amazing fun factor, only i didn't understand the choice to cut pit stops from the game, considered they have implemented it on pc2, it shouldn't be to difficult to import it to pc3 through a patch...

And also think about the chance to give us as future DLC the SPA Francochamps and Red Bull ring please, i love both of those circuits!

Hi there. I really hope they will fix the graphical issues. I play on xbox one s and it looks really bad compared to project cars 2. What really annoys me is how the dashboard is kinda blurry and the jagged edges. But once i pause the game the car looks much better in the menu screen. So i hope this will be fixed 

• Agree 1

It would be great to have 'Cockpit Seat Adjustments' back and although most of the cars I have driven have the dash dials and steering wheel nicely aligned, there were a few cars that I would have liked to be able adjust 'up' / 'down' / 'forward' and 'back' a lot easier with mapped buttons / keys.

On 9/1/2020 at 10:22 PM, R088L0CK said:

Hi there. I really hope they will fix the graphical issues. I play on xbox one s and it looks really bad compared to project cars 2. What really annoys me is how the dashboard is kinda blurry and the jagged edges. But once i pause the game the car looks much better in the menu screen. So i hope this will be fixed 

PC2 was a xbox one "enhanced" version, pc3 has no such thing stated.

12 minutes ago, OugaBooga said:

PC2 was a xbox one "enhanced" version, pc3 has no such thing stated.

Yeah it was. I really hope they can fix the graphical issues soon

Hello,

During some online quick and scheduled races in PC3, i've noticed something little bit strange, when competing with same classes cars, i've seen some cars (not many, just few actually) extremely FASTER Than OTHERS, for example a BMW M GT something overtaking UNREALISTICLY too quick me driving the CORVETTE C8R in a STRAIGHT.

The problem in this, i suspect there are maybe in the game some cars which needs to be more BALANCED.....did you notice something like this too?

Edited by Fablzz7719

They need to fix this before peddling the DLC. Not that they will. DLC will be FAR more important to CM. 

• Agree 1

Just a couple of things i noticed when doing screen shots.

The 'Grass' that flicks up when going off track is a bit cartoon'ish...and this Grass effect also happens when going off track driving in the snow.

The exhaust fire generally looks great...here not so with the wheel rim showing and possibly the Fire edges need more feathering....only suggestion

PROJECT CARS 3 Grass crop copy.jpg

PROJECT CARS 3 Fire in WHEEL crop copy.jpg

• Agree 1

Also a future patch to improve general system performance would be good, this game looks not too much optimized, my laptop fans keeps running all the time!

Edited by Fablzz7719

Some considerations about PC3.

This game is overall AWESOME!

Seroiusly, this game has an amazing potential.

First of all the accessibility, if you take a look at PC2 it was graphically very good, also it had a lot of contents, but the cars physics was really too difficult, i would say the difficult to drive cars was extremely hard, especially when using controller.

Now this game looks like it has been inspired by games like Forza 7 and GT sport, well i think that PC3 is even better and has more potential compared to those games.

If you compare PC3 with an AC competizione, you can say that PC3 looks more arcady, that's right but there are BIG problems with all those SIMS games like AC and AC competizione, they are not controller friendly and they requires a long learning curve.

Obviously, the most of the casual players, they want to have fun playing a racing game and they don't want to buy expensive wheels and racing stuff to have one or two hours fun.

That's why PC3 is a great racing game overall, because it gives to all the chance to compete (see online multiplayer), being at the same time accessible, easy to learn and overall mantaining a very good driving physics system.

Said this, i repeat, the developers should seriously think about expanding and making the game better and better, there is the chance to make this game one of the most powerful racing game experience ever.

Just a downside of the game : missing pit stops!

Cheers.

Edited by Fablzz7719
  • Agree 1

looks like a bunch of stage 2's in this thread.

i just lol hearing stuff like the "tree's or grass or exhaust effect"  those thing's are so minor when looking at the big picture.

you buy a game to look at still frames or you bought it for the action ?

game looks fine, just cause you bought a 2080ti to brag about doesn't mean 99% of others aren't enjoying it.

keep hoping, keep wishing cause that's all it is.............

Edited by OugaBooga
lol

In the event that we request that the engineers present refueling breaks in a future update possibly they will give us toward the end it would make the game more complete.  Black Friday VPN deals

Edited by mathewjone

One of the big future improvement for this game is without doubt the chance to re-introduce the pit stops, that will make the game looks little bit more authentic, also why not consider to put a track editor.....

Still waiting for improvements to make it you know, not look like a mobile game and run like a 90 year old smoker? 

I'm really enjoying this PC3 too.....especially now I have the GT Omega racing rig and a curved Samsung 49in 4K tv to play my ps4 pro games on 😎

Okay, I came here to add my two penneths worth if you like .....a couple of little things I'm hoping could be addressed by the developers.

I just raced in the wet at Brands Hatch in a Porsche GT3RS and it's great fun...however, looking in the rear view mirror the track is bone dry with no spray or any sign of rain or water , so would be good if this could be rectified. Also, being able to adjust the dash position would be great too, up, down, closer, further away, that kind of a thing and lastly....being able to have the engineer radio comms ported through the controller speaker . 

Other than that, really enjoying the game.

Happy racing all, cheers

Daz aka coffeeguy 66 😊🤗

GT Omega Racing Rig.jpg

Is it me or gamepad controls are a bit lazy? I can imagine adding some input lag for smoother experience but it just feels laggy. Overall game is OK but some polishing is necessary.

Hi guys, very disappointed to hear the pc2 servers are being shut down, as an e sports team we were loyal pc2 gamers but now pc3 has gone in the arcade direction we are now looking to move all of our new online events over to ACC as this is more of a sim than arcade.. I am also admin for one of the main Facebook pc2 groups and over 3k members there are a lot of guys on the same page, we were hoping for a new sim platform but very disappointed that this wont be an option, any plans for a new sim based title anytime soon?.. 

On 9/6/2020 at 2:58 PM, Fablzz7719 said:

If you compare PC3 with an AC competizione, you can say that PC3 looks more arcady, that's right but there are BIG problems with all those SIMS games like AC and AC competizione, they are not controller friendly and they requires a long learning curve.

No, I just tried ACC and loved it immediately. PC3 has broken controller controls and I coudn't play it. ACC done it right. That's how you do great physics and controls. ACC is probably best and easy way how to control car on a controller.