Jump to content
F1 2020 |NEW PATCH AND DRIVER RATINGS | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
Vote for the best MyTeam story now! Read more... ×

Spectacular "real TV broadcast" HUD with F1 2020 support - available now!

Recommended Posts

56 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

I use WCP-Series HUD, for my stream.

Some things don't work properly yet and others some I've fixed

 

 

F1 2020 isn't officially supported though, right?

 

Official support will come in version 1.4 of the mod.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, HDR10 said:

F1 2020 isn't officially supported though, right?

 

Official support will come in version 1.4 of the mod.

Yep, not supported yet. But the new version is taking too long to release. I have no patience haha. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

Yep, not supported yet. But the new version is taking too long to release. I have no patience haha. 

Looks like it might be released sometime this week. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to this now, thanks for the link.

Hopefully they can get it going soon, I seen that they have been working on this for a while now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

today at 12 noon CST, a video will be leased by the maker of 1.4, so today may be the launch day for that update.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, RomanBrady said:

today at 12 noon CST, a video will be leased by the maker of 1.4, so today may be the launch day for that update.

nope, it will be a teaser 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, HDR10 said:

It's been released. 

Has a few bugs, though. 

Yep, stopwatch has big buggs, halohud has some minor ones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

Yep, stopwatch has big buggs, halohud has some minor ones

And gap times on the leaderboard do not display for me during the race

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

And gap times on the leaderboard do not display for me during the race

for me they display but they are a little broken too, for me the whole package of halohud and leaderboard are broken and buggy it's understanable cause it's new game but i advice everyone who wants to buy it to wait for the next update or wait for patches for this cuz i'm sorry to say the state that it is now is not good but developers are working on it (he wrote that  he thinks that the  plugin that he used to create this hud is broken and he's working with the developer of that plugin)

Edited by ZtwoA

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

used it for a while too, the refresh rate seems a bit slow too. I have the simhub license too so it's supposed to be 60 fps, but it's really laggy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

for me they display but they are a little broken too, for me the whole package of halohud and leaderboard are broken and buggy it's understanable cause it's new game but i advice everyone who wants to buy it to wait for the next update or wait for patches for this cuz i'm sorry to say the state that it is now is not good but developers are working on it (he wrote that  he thinks that the  plugin that he used to create this hud is broken and he's working with the developer of that plugin)

I fixed the issue I had with the leaderboard. 

Now just waiting for the dev to fix the sector colors and fastest lap top widget.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry for the double post, but I think he absolutely hailed the halo now, it looks great for me. I fixed the choppyness by enabling vsync.

Edit: got the leaderboard going as well, going to keep messing with this thing

Screenshot 2020-09-19 105942.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-19 120945.jpg

Edited by Ryne

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×