F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE Read more... ×

Spectacular "real TV broadcast" HUD with F1 2020 support - available now!

56 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

I use WCP-Series HUD, for my stream.

Some things don't work properly yet and others some I've fixed

F1 2020 isn't officially supported though, right?

Official support will come in version 1.4 of the mod.

2 hours ago, HDR10 said:

F1 2020 isn't officially supported though, right?

Official support will come in version 1.4 of the mod.

Yep, not supported yet. But the new version is taking too long to release. I have no patience haha. 

8 minutes ago, EduCalza said:

Yep, not supported yet. But the new version is taking too long to release. I have no patience haha. 

Looks like it might be released sometime this week. 

• Like 1

Looking forward to this now, thanks for the link.

Hopefully they can get it going soon, I seen that they have been working on this for a while now.

today at 12 noon CST, a video will be leased by the maker of 1.4, so today may be the launch day for that update.

3 minutes ago, RomanBrady said:

today at 12 noon CST, a video will be leased by the maker of 1.4, so today may be the launch day for that update.

nope, it will be a teaser 

8 hours ago, HDR10 said:

It's been released. 

Has a few bugs, though. 

Yep, stopwatch has big buggs, halohud has some minor ones

10 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

Yep, stopwatch has big buggs, halohud has some minor ones

And gap times on the leaderboard do not display for me during the race

5 minutes ago, HDR10 said:

And gap times on the leaderboard do not display for me during the race

for me they display but they are a little broken too, for me the whole package of halohud and leaderboard are broken and buggy it's understanable cause it's new game but i advice everyone who wants to buy it to wait for the next update or wait for patches for this cuz i'm sorry to say the state that it is now is not good but developers are working on it (he wrote that  he thinks that the  plugin that he used to create this hud is broken and he's working with the developer of that plugin)

Edited by ZtwoA

used it for a while too, the refresh rate seems a bit slow too. I have the simhub license too so it's supposed to be 60 fps, but it's really laggy

11 hours ago, ZtwoA said:

for me they display but they are a little broken too, for me the whole package of halohud and leaderboard are broken and buggy it's understanable cause it's new game but i advice everyone who wants to buy it to wait for the next update or wait for patches for this cuz i'm sorry to say the state that it is now is not good but developers are working on it (he wrote that  he thinks that the  plugin that he used to create this hud is broken and he's working with the developer of that plugin)

I fixed the issue I had with the leaderboard. 

Now just waiting for the dev to fix the sector colors and fastest lap top widget.

Sorry for the double post, but I think he absolutely hailed the halo now, it looks great for me. I fixed the choppyness by enabling vsync.

Edit: got the leaderboard going as well, going to keep messing with this thing

Screenshot 2020-09-19 105942.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-19 120945.jpg

Edited by Ryne

On 9/19/2020 at 3:59 PM, Ryne said:

Sorry for the double post, but I think he absolutely hailed the halo now, it looks great for me. I fixed the choppyness by enabling vsync.

Edit: got the leaderboard going as well, going to keep messing with this thing

Screenshot 2020-09-19 105942.jpg

Screenshot 2020-09-19 120945.jpg

How did you manage to get G-Forces to work?

I only use it as an overlay in Streamlabs OBS, but I've noticed on my streams that it only has the gear indicator?

The next F1 games should have it from the beginning.. I am one that I had recommended and asked for this before.. it's a little confusing for me to understand how the Official F1 game don't have the official halo HUD in all the cams

5 hours ago, BigWilieJohnson said:

How did you manage to get G-Forces to work?

I only use it as an overlay in Streamlabs OBS, but I've noticed on my streams that it only has the gear indicator?

Excellent job mate.. I would love it and I am waiting sitting in my couch to see when that will be in a official F1 game since the beginning

Just saying... this should be in the base game, as it is part of every F1 race TV coverage since 2 or more years...

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, Schneehase said:

Just saying... this should be in the base game, as it is part of every F1 race TV coverage since 2 or more years...

I also posted this on the suggestion page a while back. It would be nice to drive with only the “halo HUD” and have the rest turned off. 

• Like 1

"wE cAn'T iMpLeMeNt It BeCaUsE iT wOuLd LoOk ToO cLuTtErEd!

Official explanation BTFO

Looks great otherwise but the gaps between all the drivers changing every second made my head hurt instantly. Who knows, maybe it wouldn't be a problem when focusing on the driving.

2 hours ago, StanleyGoodspeed said:

I also posted this on the suggestion page a while back. It would be nice to drive with only the “halo HUD” and have the rest turned off. 

I am saying that since the last 2 previously releases of the game.. I am asking and saying PLEASE to Codemasters to put the official halo HUD.. if it is the Official F1 game why that isn't present?? I can t understand.. 

On 9/2/2020 at 6:44 AM, ZtwoA said:

Yep tried it bought it and didn't regret any penny that I was charged from version to version this dashbord gets new features, i 1.2 we only had leaderboard and fastest lap and pitstop timer in 1.3 we had weather widget and many fixes and he did that within the 1 month and you get new features without paying for them, you only pay 5 euro for leaderboard thing and you get many other widgets its worth any penny, it works good but like I said to get running it in 60 fps you need good cpu but it depends on how much widgets you put to get displayed.

Installation has 3 versions (ie. Manual, Automatic, Random).  What's the difference between them, or Manual vs Automatic?