Spectacular "real TV broadcast" HUD with F1 2020 support - available now!

Sorry to say but who wants to sit on his car driving it ??

The t-cam is worthless and so as well the tool is worthless for cockpit drivers 😎😂😂😂

8 hours ago, Shark2Racing said:

Sorry to say but who wants to sit on his car driving it ??

The t-cam is worthless and so as well the tool is worthless for cockpit drivers 😎😂😂😂

absolutely mental, what will their driving instructor think of them when they ask to sit on the roof when they take their tests.  There is only one way to stop them doing that and it is to make driving in cockpit view give a faster lap time than hoovering the living room view cam , there would be a mass exodus overnight. One can only hope , but in a world where Coco the clown is the prime minister of England then there's little chance of that. Nothing wrong with using that view on a hand controller of course. as then it makes some kind of sense. When you use that view on a wheel it reminds me of those arcade games from the 1960's where you had a drum that was rotating that was painted to look like a road and at a point on  the road was an image  of Jim Clarke in his lotus from above painted on and then there was a steering wheel that looked like it came off a bus that was attached to a car that hovered above the spinning drum on a gear system  that allowed it to shuttle from  left to right. Why any one would still be doing that in the 21st Century with their tongue sticking out to catch a drop of snot while frantically swinging the wheel from side to side is beyond me , what can you say.

Edited by Exasperated

How do you get your name to appear and your abbreviation in leaderboard? I am just being shown as driver? Is their a setting I have forgotten to enable?

Also are time gaps still bugged? In my first race I was dipping between 5 and 10 seconds behind Bottas on one small straight on the leaderboard.

Looks amazing though

EDIT : FIgured out the name thing, works a treat

Edited by NeilUK02