Jump to content Jump to content

When you fix not Counting laps in Grid 2 Multiplayer?

Hello since the last patch in Grid2 there any many Laps that don´t count if you play in multiplayer , you got the x if you drive the right way , i hope you will it fix soon , becouse it´s not playable like you "fix" the short way glitch , if you can fix the game the patch it back to the old version , becouse it makes no fun if you drive well on derby and than if you first maybe you got the x in the right corner and you have to drive one round more .
  • 2 weeks later...
Did asked the same question some time ago and the answer i got from support was "Afraid we have no further news on a patch at this time". You can read that as "No this won't get fixed" and with the new GRID game coming in june i really don't think there will be a patch coming out in the future.
  • 2 weeks later...
This question has been asked over and over again with no reply from codemasters.

The game was only a year old and they stopped supporting it they did this with grid as well after three years they closed the multi-player servers.

CODEMASTERS if you want people to keep buying your titles this is not the way to treat them yes the hype of autosport will get you new customers but you are loosing customers with every title you release because of very bad support.

If you do not fix this  me and allot of people wont be buying any more codemasters titles so do your self a favour and start showing your paying customers the respect they deserve.
Ya it fusrating when you think you got a 1st and find out you are 1 lap short of finishing the race. GRRRR
This question has been asked over and over again with no reply from codemasters.

The game was only a year old and they stopped supporting it they did this with grid as well after three years they closed the multi-player servers.

CODEMASTERS if you want people to keep buying your titles this is not the way to treat them yes the hype of autosport will get you new customers but you are loosing customers with every title you release because of very bad support.

If you do not fix this  me and allot of people wont be buying any more codemasters titles so do your self a favour and start showing your paying customers the respect they deserve.
+1