Want to report an issue? Have a bug to report? Please look here first!!!! Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

F1 Game doesn't recognize T150 Steering Wheel

From the start of the game up until now my Thrustmaster T150 hasn't had any type of issues. Today i tried starting F12020 but the Game doesn't recognize all commands on my Steering Wheel. The strange thing is that it does recognize the buttons on the wheel, but the steering, acceleration and braking aren't recognized at all therefore i can't play

I tried restarting the game, restarting my PC, unplugging and plugging the wheel back, restarting steam, disinstalling and re-installing the Thrustmaster Control Panel but nothing is happening. The force feedback on the wheel is working btw so i the wheel isn't broken; no clue what the problem is and what the solution could be

@hotlapmode

Please go to the F1 2020 section of this forum & complete a proper bug report as seen in the banner at the top of the F1 2020 tech. forum. You May get the answers that you are looking for that way.  

20 hours ago, Getts0388 said:

@hotlapmode

Please go to the F1 2020 section of this forum & complete a proper bug report as seen in the banner at the top of the F1 2020 tech. forum. You May get the answers that you are looking for that way.  

Thank you