Sign in to follow this  

Grid 2019 - Incorrect Race Results [Xbox]

I was playing through the career mode on Grid 2019 and during the 3rd race in the TC2 street cup I had the results of the race glitch out on me. I took 4th with half a lap to go and held it until the finish line as shown by the clip below. However the results show me as finishing in 7th place. I have idea what could have caused this. I did nothing unusual during the race. I'm on 5x distance with the AI difficulty to very hard. Xbox One with a standard Xbox One game pad. I had recived no warnings about penalties all race, in fact I'm pretty sure it's impossible to cut at this track

Clip showing end of race and race results page: https://gamerdvr.com/gamer/galeforce97/video/108639580

Edited by galeforce97
Adding additional information to the post

I have the same problem. sometimes, after crossing the finish line, it shows a different place than it actually is. sometimes I have the feeling that this is when I crash or go off the track, even though I don't get warnings. Unfortunately, the result table does not show how penalties are added and I do not understand it completely. it doesn't happen often. I have one in a dozen races