Engine Sound

When is the issue with engine sounds going to be fixed in my team career mode when changing from say Honda to Ferrari!

oh ok cool I'm mid season with the Ferrari engine but it still sounds like the Honda, so you saying at the start of the next season it will correct itself!

10 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Will change and update when you next change supplier. 👍

Didn't you get clarification that it got fixed when the next season starts even if the supplier isn't changed?

19 minutes ago, Ultra3142 said:

Didn't you get clarification that it got fixed when the next season starts even if the supplier isn't changed?

Sorry yes, apologies. Next season resets the sound to as planned. Forums driving me to forget stuff 😛 

• Like 1

Codemasters! I'm already playing the third formula and I'm still waiting for you to correct the sound of the car. When I watch the live and they turn on the view from the camera above the helmet, I hear the sound of the engine and the turbo, and you only have the sound of the engine. Again you disappoint the players! Please correct! Add turbo sound to your game. I really miss it. We have been waiting for this for a very long time, but again you are missing this moment. Please correct this next year. Better yet, release an update to F1 2020. I hope you listen, thanks.

3 minutes ago, aleksandor said:

Codemasters! I'm already playing the third formula and I'm still waiting for you to correct the sound of the car. When I watch the live and they turn on the view from the camera above the helmet, I hear the sound of the engine and the turbo, and you only have the sound of the engine. Again you disappoint the players! Please correct! Add turbo sound to your game. I really miss it. We have been waiting for this for a very long time, but again you are missing this moment. Please correct this next year. Better yet, release an update to F1 2020. I hope you listen, thanks.

there is turbo sound...and it's loud so yea i thin you must check your hearing