F1 2020 |PATCH 1.13 NOW LIVE | READ ME!!! Read more... ×
F1 2020 Forum Championship SPACES AVAILABLE | Season 3 starting 20/11 Read more... ×
Sign in to follow this  

Are f2 car's really this twitchy

I can drive the f2 car's to a decent level 102 ai so I'm not on here saying they impossible to drive but they seem overly twitchy on traction I run medium TC on a pad. But they just don't feel fun to drive as they just slide around  spa final chicane is a nightmare with them . The f1 car's are easy to drive in comparison . Is there a setup to help with this ?.

• Agree 1

@Naxlr, I gotta admit I felt the same in F2 - Especially on a slow corner exit, I was sliding all over the place, and changing settings (like increasing on-throttle diff locking, firmer rear suspension) did very little and I had to modulate my gas with much more care than in F1. I am using a wheel and peddles - I found changing the throttle linearity helped the most.

Edited by Monzie83

I’m not finding the F2 cars much different from last years game, but like Monzie83, I am on a wheel (g29) and the cars are very stable for me.

You will have to look at your setup and as Monzie83 states throttle linearity might help, but I can’t speak for the controllers as I have never used one for these games so I don’t know how much it helps.

I am on ps4 and one of the achievements was to use the “Elite” settings in assist menu (everything off). I was at spa when I did this and ended up doing this ok-ish but I’m on 85 AI, so you will have to definitely work on your setup.