Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×
F1 2021 | Arrives July 16 | First Look Here Read more... ×

Home screen “loading” and not actually loading.

My game is stuck on the red home loading screen with it just saying “loading” in the top left hand corner. The game has been completely fine the past month but I cannot play it today. The last time I played the game yesterday saving the game on Lap 33 of My driver in a McLaren at Zandvoort. I don’t know how to fix this or if this a bug. I’ve restarted ejected cleaned the disk done everything.

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose 

On 9/4/2020 at 8:14 AM, GMac2003 said:

My game is stuck on the red home loading screen with it just saying “loading” in the top left hand corner. The game has been completely fine the past month but I cannot play it today. The last time I played the game yesterday saving the game on Lap 33 of My driver in a McLaren at Zandvoort. I don’t know how to fix this or if this a bug. I’ve restarted ejected cleaned the disk done everything.

I am having the same issue. The game boots fine until I hit career mode to advance to Monaco grand prix, then it loops for three seconds to the previous race and loops. It started on Friday. 

• Agree 1

All these loading issues make the game unplayable, this definetly gonna be the last codemasters game I bought... 

• Disagree 1

None of you are likely to get any help on this if you don't fill out the proper bug report as Barry asked for above...

• Agree 2

On 9/4/2020 at 2:19 PM, BarryBL said:

Hi, 

Thanks for adding your issue. However, we require all bug reports to follow and complete the template below. This is critical information Codemasters needs to be able to see your bug clearly. Link:

Please add your bug report onto this thread or I will not be able to replicate or diagnose 

• 1. Stuck in the loading screen, since 1.08 patch the game has been working sometimes but not for about 4 days I haven’t been able to access the game. I have been met with this picture for a while now before an Xbox error message pops up.
  • Xbox One

• my team last.
  • the problem is still there.
  • I don’t know how it’s happened.
  • cleaned disk restarted Xbox restarted game a lot of times.
  • using Xbox controller
  •  

image.jpg

On 9/7/2020 at 10:33 AM, Pilzinsel said:

All these loading issues make the game unplayable, this definitely gonna be the last codemasters game I bought... 

Not providing the required information makes it very hard to replicate your issues. Just ranting is the easy way out then. As you can see lots of issues are looked into seriously and solved. One sooner than the other. But we need your help.