Bug Reporting - PLEASE FOLLOW RULES AND COMPLETE REPORTS Read more... ×

[SOCIAL] [MULTIPLAYER] Disconnecting from multiplayer sessions

3 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

Top reporting @Shamball. Also, NAT type if possible. Can you bug report your separate issue too, and I'll get it checked.

Already post it in this thread page 4

I'll make video when get home and report it.

Edited by Shamball
  • Like 1

I@BarryBL

Just seen your edit about error code, most of the time there is no error code but if there is 2 codes pop up H0500 and HO78.6443.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Shamball said:

I@BarryBL

Just seen your edit about error code, most of the time there is no error code but if there is 2 codes pop up H0500 and HO78.6443.

Thought so, thanks @Shamball, appreciate you. Your report has been added internally for investigation.

• A detailed description of the issue.  
  • Platform
  • Xbox One X
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues
  • Unranked
  • Wired or Wireless Connection?
  • wired
  • The amount of players in your session?
  • 20 pilots and 2 spectatores
  • Were you the host?
  • no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?
  • from the reports with 2 pilots
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • I return to the lobby and the game it's framing and the wheel have a lot of lag
  • How do you make the problem happen?
  • I dont understand the question
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?
  • yes I did https://www.twitch.tv/videos/751935291

• A detailed description of the issue.
  • DC and eroor saying im not connected to xbox live when I still am
  • Platform
  • Xbox one 
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen) 
  • All three and always before I even finish one lap
  • wireless
  • 2-10
  • Were you the host?
  • Sometimes yes sometimes no
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see?
  • Not sure but my two friends do not have this issue.
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again?
  • It happens every time I try to race online so yes definitely.
  • Every time I try to play online I either do not make it past sector 1 or do not even get to race. It happens by itself. It has happened every time I have tried to play online no exceptions.
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.
  • Report Code: JBBP-SVSR-SEAC-KVPG

• Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session
  • I did not stream or record a session.

My nat type is OPEN, I switched from an external to internal on my xbox for memory and that did not fix the issue either.

Edited by ItsFabulous
Forgot to add nat type.

Posted (edited)
  • A detailed description of the issue: Doing Race Spec F1 Esports league race around Great Britain and just randomly got kicked from the lobby, yet I had no lag during the race, I still had a working internet connection and I was able to rejoin the lobby screen (albeit with a few issues still with gamertags not showing up or stuck on a please wait screen)
  • Platform: PS4
  • What version of the game you are using (Shown on the start screen in the bottom left corner of the screen): 1.09
  • Ranked/Unranked/Leagues: Unranked lobby
  • Wired or Wireless Connection? Wired, I believe a NAT 2 type connection from memory as well if that helps
  • The amount of players in your session? 14 drivers and 1 spectator
  • Were you the host? No
  • Did this issue happens for everyone in the session, just some people or just yourself? What did they see? No, just myself
  • We need to be able to make your problem happen internally so we can fix the issue. Can you make the problem happen again? Who knows with this game, it may happen again, may not
  • How do you make the problem happen? Don't know, it just randomly happens to me
  • Can you add a report code. How to find this is in Main Menu > Game Options > Settings > 16 digit code in the bottom left of the screen. Please make sure that this is the code from the session you had the issue in. Adding report codes from as many users in your session as possible would be really helpful here.: Didn't get the 16 digit code, might try remember it next time. Only one I got was Error Code CP7 when I got kicked from the lobbyEdited: Correction just found the 16 digit code, its ETRT-EEST-JJTE-MVKV
  • Video of the issue, including timestamps. Did you stream the session?: Can show the full recording if need be, but that was part of the clip from near the moment when I got kicked from the lobby till when I gave up when it wouldn't load back into the track and gave up (apologies for the language but I'm just so furious with this game). No I don't stream, only record footage at this stage
Edited by RoscoArm

@BarryBL

Any news ? I've noticed that more ppl got this issue with no error code. Just today had an two disconnections with no error code... Probabely I'll give up playing this game...

Still in investigation, and are currently working on replication. There are a lot of moving parts in Online issues as everyone's setup and specifications are different (Connectivity settings for example). However, we are working towards a more stable experience for our players.

• Like 1

• half the time i play multiplayer races, the game will force-close and take me back to the dashboard. Once I rejoin the race, my wheel will not act correctly and the framerate will be horribly low.
  • Platform
    • Xbox One
    • Unranked
    • Wired
    • 12-20
  • Were you the host?
    • No
    • Just me. It just says i disconnected/left the session.
    • No, it happens randomly.
    • I can't it happens randomly.
    • I am unable to submit this due to the fact the game closes out entirely.
    • Not available.

Somehow I've done full 45min quali session and 50% race without any problems.

@BarryBL whatever happend yesterday evening with servers looks like it helped me.

Happens often (not really to me, but yesterday it did) Yesterday to a handfull of people at the same time.
  • Platform
    pc
    Latest
    Unranked mode (League race)
    Personally wireless but there's wired people who disconnected at well with the fasted glass fiber stuff.
    19 (including commentators, people are not allowed to leave session on purpose cause of chance of screenfreezes)
  • Were you the host?
    Rwaggy was the host and the video i'm sending is from his POV and his report code is shown in the clip.
    It happened to like 5-6 people. all at the same time.
    If you play your game long enough, yes.
    Play your game. Steam was fine so we doubt it's a steam issue but if it is it's still a YOU issue and a better solution needs to be found regardless. 
    Forgot this stuff yesterday. Report code of the Host is in the video. 
    https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredBashfulTeaPicoMause

3 minutes ago, Bicarda said:
    Happens often (not really to me, but yesterday it did) Yesterday to a handfull of people at the same time.
  • Platform
    pc
    Latest
    Unranked mode (League race)
    Personally wireless but there's wired people who disconnected at well with the fasted glass fiber stuff.
    19 (including commentators, people are not allowed to leave session on purpose cause of chance of screenfreezes)
  • Were you the host?
    Rwaggy was the host and the video i'm sending is from his POV and his report code is shown in the clip.
    It happened to like 5-6 people. all at the same time.
    If you play your game long enough, yes.
    Play your game. Steam was fine so we doubt it's a steam issue but if it is it's still a YOU issue and a better solution needs to be found regardless. 
    Forgot this stuff yesterday. Report code of the Host is in the video. 
    https://clips.twitch.tv/TiredBashfulTeaPicoMause

Clip doesn't load @Bicarda by the looks of it. Trying to grab the report code.

Okay, I've had to grab it from my phone, will add here for my reference: CJRK-JHPK-PMCG-ABMG

We've ran this report code through our search system, and found no glaring error reports. @Bicarda, some questions if possible:

1.  Do you have access/or is the host on the forums to their specific report code. Running the code we have available didn't report back any error codes, just that the player seemed to drop off from the host and come back again.
  2.  Can I get a host POV? Did they report any key issues here? It looks like, from my current info available, that they had the crash which affected others. Possibly a momentary break somewhere between the host and the disconnected players. This can be a localised issue (where a certain countries Steam poses the problem), but, as you know, there is a wide range of nationalities in your lobby.

24 minutes ago, BarryBL said:

We've ran this report code through our search system, and found no glaring error reports. @Bicarda, some questions if possible:

1.  Do you have access/or is the host on the forums to their specific report code. Running the code we have available didn't report back any error codes, just that the player seemed to drop off from the host and come back again.
  2.  Can I get a host POV? Did they report any key issues here? It looks like, from my current info available, that they had the crash which affected others. Possibly a momentary break somewhere between the host and the disconnected players. This can be a localised issue (where a certain countries Steam poses the problem), but, as you know, there is a wide range of nationalities in your lobby.

@BarryBL

Rwaggy was the host. So the video is a pov from the host. 

The host never disconnected. 

6 other people in the session (including his cocommentator) did simultaniously lose connection to steam. The rest didn't and steam was never actually 'disconnected' for any of them.
There seems to be no correlation between the location of the people who dropped too (not like.. all people from said country dropped..)

https://clips.twitch.tv/BovineEnthusiasticSaladVoteYea

Here's another stream though from the same point in time. (bottom is blocked but you can see people leaving there)

I tried to search it through for a report code but i don't think he went into the menu..

I'll be honest here, really odd. 

If you have any other players in that race, particularly those affected, who have a recording with a report code, please send it might way. The current code doesn't show a error record as its that individual users session, where he wasn't affected. Even if you can't find the code, I can dig through it if needed.

We have taken a log from this original error code, found the internal multiplayer correlation code, and added the time and date too so we can use it as a reference point. Even better would be if those users are on the forums and can add a report or perspective. If we can find a code/stream of someone who was affected in person, we will have a higher percentage chance to find any issues.

Hi @BarryBL

Recently we had an update (1.12) and players still suffer this issue. Do you still need more reports (i could ask some people to record them) or are you already on the way to fix it? The people I know who has this problem are most of them wifi conected, but they were also in f12019 with no issues.

Thanks

Hi @pedrosdt,

At the moment, we have a speculative fix for this, currently in the testing phase. However, should this not pass testing, I'll add to this thread if we need more information. This is in relation to the Xbox issue with the error code HO78.6443.