Jump to content Jump to content
F1 2021 | Online Services Down For Maintenance | 26/07/2021 ×

What's your favorite game?

As a soccer lover, for sure my fav game has been the brisk, addictive Football Team.  (https://br.footballteamgame.com/join

I met them on Facebook by a FIFA 21 draw that they were promoting. To be honest, I think it's going by 14/09.  

The game basically allows you to create your own soccer player, level up your skills and manage a team as well. There's a brilliant option to play along with your teammates by creating, so to speak, a shared team.  

However, the game is on demo version for now. They're promising to launch it officially in the next month. In anyway, I'm already loving it.

If some of you guys decides to create an account on this game, please let me know. I'd love to play with you! 

Oh, here's their FIFA 21 draw link:   
ttps://bit.ly/33lk46R 

Edited by Lauren Morgan
  • Like 1
On 9/4/2020 at 1:53 PM, lazyme1 said:

I'm a big fan of Need for Speed series. My favorite version is Most Wanted. I'm also into soccer. I play PES and sometimes FIFA on PC. I'm actually waiting for FIFA 21 to start playing FIFA again (haven't played in years).

How about you guys?

so you're already my friend for being a fan of Need of Speed. My fav one is Underground 2

On 9/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, Lauren Morgan said:

As a soccer lover, for sure my fav game has been the brisk, addictive Football Team.  (https://br.footballteamgame.com/join

I met them on Facebook by a FIFA 21 draw that they were promoting. To be honest, I think it's going by 14/09.  

The game basically allows you to create your own soccer player, level up your skills and manage a team as well. There's a brilliant option to play along with your teammates by creating, so to speak, a shared team.  

However, the game is on demo version for now. They're promising to launch it officially in the next month. In anyway, I'm already loving it.

If some of you guys decides to create an account on this game, please let me know. I'd love to play with you! 

Oh, here's their FIFA 21 draw link:   
ttps://bit.ly/33lk46R 

no **** u're on this one too? I thought I was the only one on it, I've actually been looking for someone to join ma team

On 9/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, lazyme1 said:

I'm a big fan of Need for Speed series. My favorite version is Most Wanted. I'm also into soccer. I play PES and sometimes FIFA on PC. I'm actually waiting for FIFA 21 xbox customer service to start playing FIFA again (haven't played in years).

How about you guys?

My favorite games are Heroes Of The Storm, Overwatch, Doom Eternal, Witcher 3, PES.. I think the PES has more pleasant control than FIFA. What do you think?

somehow wound up being the only devout gamer in our family, so I didn't often play with my brothers or my parents. That's not to say we never played together, of course; I did enjoy playing Mario games with them from time to time. I always wound up as Luigi, but that's OK. Luigi is the best.

It was more common for me to play games while my older brother watched over my shoulder and made cracks about whatever was on-screen. One of the more memorable examples was the time he watched me get Guile's ending in Super Street Fighter 2. He said it was the dumbest thing he'd ever seen, and that Guile should have Sonic Boomed his dog or Flash Kicked his wife.

Kodi nox

Edited by neevaci
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I enjoy playing FIFA 21. It is tough to score free kicks, but that’s the beauty of it that it shouldn’t be easy.   I have been playing the FIFA game since 2015 and this is a great career mode.  You can sim training after you have hit your A, B, or whatever and it holds for the duration with auto-sim.  Great to not have to waste time on the sim with random ratings.  I play as the mn United on professional and it took a few games to understand how to cross and set up goals, but I still don't have enough FIFA 21 Coins. Anyway, I recommend playing it.

Edited by RexArchibald
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

My favourite current games beyond F1 are the Hitman World of Assassination trilogy (1-3) and PGA Tour 2K21.

All-time stand-out games for me include Sensible Soccer (and World of Soccer), Lemmings, Super Bomber Man, and Populous.

Edited by Ultra3142

Some of my favorite games: F1, Dirt, GTA, Battlefield, TOCA World Touring Cars (I know it's old, but I associate a lot of childhood with this game), Super Mario 64 (lol), Mario Kart.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

My fave current games (in no particular order).....

F1 2020....Bomber Crew....Moto GP....NHL 19....Dirt Rally 2....WRC 8....PGA 2K21 Golf....and, since it came to XBox, MLB The Show 21.

On 9/19/2020 at 10:03 PM, neevaci said:

somehow wound up being the only devout gamer in our dubai family, so I didn't often play with my brothers or my parents. That's not to say we never played together, of course; I did enjoy playing Mario games with them from time to time. I always wound up as Luigi, but that's OK. Luigi is the best.

It was more common for me to play games while my older brother watched over my shoulder and made cracks about whatever was on-screen. One of the more memorable examples was the time he watched me get Guile's ending in Super Street Fighter 2. He said it was the dumbest thing he'd ever seen, and that Guile should have Sonic Boomed his dog or Flash Kicked his wife.

for me it's Horizon Zero Dawn. after that Dirt Rally 2.0 tied with all the recent Assassin's Creed games: Unity (bugs are fixed now), Syndicate, Origins, Odyssey & Valhalla.

• 3 weeks later...

My favorite games are GTA, Call of Duty, Far Cry , Witcher and UFC , Mostly play them on my PS4. What games do you guys play and on which consoles? Also there are many other games but can't write all of them here now. And honestly it is so difficult to decide.

Hmm I've had a PC or console of some kind pretty much my whole life so in no particular order... The Mass Effect Trilogy, Diddy Kong Racing, Pharaoh, Skyrim, Commander Keen, American Truck Simulator, Indiana Jones and the Fate of Atlantis, Wolfenstein 3d and Company of Heroes. 

Edited by KittyFit90

I’ve mostly played on PlayStation, much to the chagrin of my brother, who’s a devout Xbox man! My favourite games are the Uncharted series, F1 2020, DiRT Rally 2.0 & World of Tanks. I need to get War Thunder as I was a massive fan of the IL-2 Sturmovik games on PC.