What's your favorite game?

I'm a big fan of Need for Speed series. My favorite version is Most Wanted. I'm also into soccer. I play PES and sometimes FIFA on PC. I'm actually waiting for FIFA 21 to start playing FIFA again (haven't played in years).

How about you guys?

• Like 2

@lazyme1Euro Truck Simulator 2,Cities Skylines and F1(i always pre purchase it).(Nowadays i play ets2 more.)

Edited by KGM

As a soccer lover, for sure my fav game has been the brisk, addictive Football Team.  (https://br.footballteamgame.com/join

I met them on Facebook by a FIFA 21 draw that they were promoting. To be honest, I think it's going by 14/09.  

The game basically allows you to create your own soccer player, level up your skills and manage a team as well. There's a brilliant option to play along with your teammates by creating, so to speak, a shared team.  

However, the game is on demo version for now. They're promising to launch it officially in the next month. In anyway, I'm already loving it.

If some of you guys decides to create an account on this game, please let me know. I'd love to play with you! 

Oh, here's their FIFA 21 draw link:   
ttps://bit.ly/33lk46R 

Edited by Lauren Morgan
  • Like 1

On 9/4/2020 at 1:53 PM, lazyme1 said:

I'm a big fan of Need for Speed series. My favorite version is Most Wanted. I'm also into soccer. I play PES and sometimes FIFA on PC. I'm actually waiting for FIFA 21 to start playing FIFA again (haven't played in years).

How about you guys?

so you're already my friend for being a fan of Need of Speed. My fav one is Underground 2

On 9/11/2020 at 6:59 PM, Lauren Morgan said:

As a soccer lover, for sure my fav game has been the brisk, addictive Football Team.  (https://br.footballteamgame.com/join

I met them on Facebook by a FIFA 21 draw that they were promoting. To be honest, I think it's going by 14/09.  

The game basically allows you to create your own soccer player, level up your skills and manage a team as well. There's a brilliant option to play along with your teammates by creating, so to speak, a shared team.  

However, the game is on demo version for now. They're promising to launch it officially in the next month. In anyway, I'm already loving it.

If some of you guys decides to create an account on this game, please let me know. I'd love to play with you! 

Oh, here's their FIFA 21 draw link:   
ttps://bit.ly/33lk46R 

no **** u're on this one too? I thought I was the only one on it, I've actually been looking for someone to join ma team

On 9/4/2020 at 7:53 PM, lazyme1 said:

I'm a big fan of Need for Speed series. My favorite version is Most Wanted. I'm also into soccer. I play PES and sometimes FIFA on PC. I'm actually waiting for FIFA 21 xbox customer service to start playing FIFA again (haven't played in years).

How about you guys?

My favorite games are Heroes Of The Storm, Overwatch, Doom Eternal, Witcher 3, PES.. I think the PES has more pleasant control than FIFA. What do you think?

somehow wound up being the only devout gamer in our family, so I didn't often play with my brothers or my parents. That's not to say we never played together, of course; I did enjoy playing Mario games with them from time to time. I always wound up as Luigi, but that's OK. Luigi is the best.

It was more common for me to play games while my older brother watched over my shoulder and made cracks about whatever was on-screen. One of the more memorable examples was the time he watched me get Guile's ending in Super Street Fighter 2. He said it was the dumbest thing he'd ever seen, and that Guile should have Sonic Boomed his dog or Flash Kicked his wife.

Kodi nox

Edited by neevaci