How low can i go?

Fifth race in my second solo career season. And I've been fired again (fourth or fifth time I'm afraid to say). But Ferrari have given me a contract. Is this as low as I can go as a F1 driver?

Well you could be driving for the real Ferrari, that would be a tough a nut to crack. Haha just kidding, Scrogs!

Are you taking on contracts with reasonable goals? I think the Ferrari of the game does not have the self realization of the Red Haas we got out here. Teams will be not too kind with your shortcomings if they have high expectations of you. You can see how well the team expects you to perform before sealing a deal.

One common path people take on career modes is to settle nice and comfy on a lukewarm team like Alfa Romeo or Haas and make their way up by either improving the car over the seasons to get at the front of the pack or by signing with bigger teams once they've proved their mettle and improved on the rankings.

• Haha 1

•  
    1 hour ago, marioho said:

Well you could be driving for the real Ferrari, that would be a tough a nut to crack. Haha just kidding, Scrogs!.

One common path people take on career modes is to settle nice and comfy on a lukewarm team like Alfa Romeo or Haas and make their way up by either improving the car over the seasons to get at the front of the pack or by signing with bigger teams once they've proved their mettle and improved on the rankings.

Surely there can't be a worse driver on F1 2019 than me. If there is a worse driver out there then please come forward and let me know. Haha.......I do look for a comfy team with errrm  easier contract outcomes......but I'm still not good enough to achieve their underwhelming requirements!!  And here is me looking to buy a 2020 version of the game. Rest assured that I will be the worst driver on that game too. Unless some kind of miracle happens and I actually manage to drive a F1 car as it should be driven.

Edited by Scrogs
  • Haha 1